*new-chowchilla drag strip/motorsports complex (2 Viewers)

No....the investment company showed them the money.... BUD LONG couldnt secure the CASH part.....

Nope! Bud assisted in arranging the funding with the finance company! They didn't just mysteriously find him. :rolleyes: Weather he could come up with money is irrelevent as the Judge threw the Enviromental Impact Report out, and the Agcenter decided not to sell him the property after if fell out of escrow waiting for the monies to be transfered from overseas. Which was associated with homeland security clearing the money from over there to here. Which wasn't Mr. Longs fault he was simply being a patriotic american assisting his country to be safe via cooperating with the process. If it was me I would have looked into forcing the property back into escrow. But for the unforeseen intervening act of clearing the funds for national security the money may have been here by the assigned escrow closing date?

Enough said! Look forward to hearing from the Chowchilla area in a formal way on the status of the project;):):D

Last edited:
HEY MARK...CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP.....crickets from Chowchilla...... Been over a year.....let me guess...silence is a positive thing?......
Maybe you and Randy J. need to hook up and get things done..... :D:D:D:D

It was always a scam. The wrong people got involved in a good idea project.

I am still laughing about the money coming from overseas...

Flying under the radar, but here it is the State of California gives a $1 million grant to build a motorsports park in Lompoc.

Motorsports Park gets big grants from state

Correction

Subsequently, the Motorsports Committee has hired a planning consultant but there is one big hurdle: environmental engineers are needed to prepare an environmental impact report (EIR). That’s an expensive proposition, so the committee has hosted fundraisers at car shows and swap meets; in the spirit of community (with a bit of luck thrown in), the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians Foundation issued a challenge to accelerate fundraising efforts by matching donations up to $12,500, which was handily met.

Read more: RUMORS: New Motorsports Park for California? - Hot Rod Magazine Blog
Follow us: @HotRodMagazine on Twitter | HotRodMag on Facebook

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back