*NEW**Chowchilla Super Drag Strip/Motorsports development moves forward! (1 Viewer)

Pipe racks are dragsters.....you really are clueless when it comes to racing.
:confused:

Actually a pipe rack is a device used to hold bulk pipe, i.e. chrome moly tubing usually found in a fabrication shop or business establishment. Their is a racers slang term "pipe" used to refer to race car chassis, i.e. dragster, funny car, altered, i.e. he has some new pipe in refering to someone having a new dragster chassis/car (meaning someone could have a new dragster or chassis).

Thanks for sharing your beliefs;)

Last edited:
Ron...he is a name dropping nurse

I do not work in the nursing field;)

Disclaimer: "I don't know Ron Thomas or JR Van Osten, have never meet Ron Thomas or JR Van Osten, never talked to Ron Thomas or JR Van Osten and can not identify them by sight or sound and don't even know anyone who knows Ron Thomas or JR Van Osten or know anyone who knows someone who knows Ron Thomas or JR Van Osten".

]

I don't even know anyone who knows Ron Thomas or JR Van Osten or know anyone who knows someone who knows Ron Thomas or JR Van Osten".

Amazing how you can talk out of your ass while your head is so far up it.

You have admitted to me that you know some people that I do...you dropped their names like you do with everyone else. And these same people also think you are a f'cking idiot.

Disclaimer: "I know Mark Clayton is an idiot, I have met people who think Mark Clayton is an idiot, I have never seen Mark Clayton drive or work on a car at any event in the last 10 years and can not identify him by sight or sound and to my knowledge no one believes a word that Mark Clayton has spoken, typed or written. BEWARE of tripping hazard from all the names that have been dropped in this area.....
:rolleyes:

You have admitted to me that you know some people that I doQUOTE]

I have never had a conversation with you and never admitted I know someone who you know-this is a lie. If I happen to know someone who knows you-I'm not aware of that. And if some party you may know has an issue with me I have no knowledge of that and all my current relationships are fine and to my liking with excellent results.

Disclaimer: "I don't know JR Van Osten or Ron Thomas, have never meet JR Van Osten or Ron Thomas, never talked to JR Van Ostern or Ron Thomas and can not identify them by sight or sound and don't even know anyone to my knowledge who even knows JR Van Osten or Ron Thomas or know anyone who knows someone who knows JR Van Osten or Ron Thomas".

As someone in the healthcare occupations/vocations as well as a caring and compassionate drag racing DRAW member if anyone finds themselves in need of care and this is a medical emergency I encourage you to call 9-1-1.

Last edited:
Registered member said:
B*llsh*t...you posted a picture of their race car, I mentioned who it was and you went on and on about how YOU knew them and WE sponsored him when you worked for Jim Herbert....you were nothing more than a flunky gopher at the speed shop...nothing more.

I'm done with you...

B*llsh*t...you posted a picture of their race car, I mentioned who it was and you went on and on about how YOU knew them and WE sponsored him when you worked for Jim Herbert....you were nothing more than a flunky gopher at the speed shop...nothing more.

I'm done with you...

I 'm Sorry I don't know what your referring to?

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time Mr. Van Osten and wish you luck in all your future endeavors may god be with you.:)

......I love how Mark skipped my 25k bet.....I'll double it to 50k....what do you say Mark?....Im sure 50k ain't nothing to someone in the pipe rack ranks like you....the law firm is in Modesto.
I'll continue to read and enjoy a fools perspective on a twisted media story involving the biggest crook in the valley.....enjoy wasting time Mark....I got race cars to work on.

Waste all the time with him you need just remember ANRA Season Opener April 20-22 deadline!;)

Waste all the time with him you need just remember ANRA Season Opener April 20-22 deadline!;)
All your champions will look good......and I'll be bringing both cars....Tammy wont be racing this time but she's coming......hopefully we'll have the new stacker with living quarters by then....its in New Jersey....not sure when I'll go pick it up.

Mark is your little lizard getting stiff over the Moreno Valley/Inland Empire track?.......or do you not know about it?......cause I know all about it....they'll be ready long before any Bud Long track.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back