*NEW**Chowchilla Super Drag Strip/Motorsports development moves forward! (1 Viewer)

And Mark Clayton once again is touching himself in a corner dreaming and quoting things that will NEVER happen..... Bud Longs first check of 25k bounced to the city...enjoy Mark...you seem to have nothing better to do......like actually RACE.

And Mark Clayton once again is touching himself in a corner dreaming and quoting things that will NEVER happen..... Bud Longs first check of 25k bounced to the city...enjoy Mark...you seem to have nothing better to do......like actually RACE.

Disclaimer: "I don't know Ron Thomas, have never meet Ron Thomas, never talked to Ron Thomas and can not identify him by sight or sound and don't even know anyone who knows Ron Thomas or know anyone who knows someone who knows Ron Thomas".:confused:

Just the facts ;):):D

Disclaimer: "I don't know Ron Thomas, have never meet Ron Thomas, never talked to Ron Thomas and can not identify him by sight or sound and don't even know anyone who knows Ron Thomas or know anyone who knows someone who knows Ron Thomas".:confused:

Just the facts ;):):D

I know Ron and he is in the know. Lives and is a successful business owner in Chowchilla.
Just don't want racers to get hope up about a new track.

Butch....you can't reason with an idiot....leave poor Mark alone.

Disclaimer: "I don't know JR Van Osten, have never meet JR Van Osten, never talked to JR Van Osten and can not identify him by sight or sound and to my knowledge even know anyone who knows JR Van Osten or know anyone who knows someone who knows JR Van Osten".:confused:

;):):D

Disclaimer: "I don't know JR Van Osten, have never meet JR Van Osten, never talked to JR Van Osten and can not identify him by sight or sound and to my knowledge even know anyone who knows JR Van Osten or know anyone who knows someone who knows JR Van Osten".:confused:

Mark, you are a sad little man. You are the Perez Hilton of Drag Racing...

I certainly don't have a dog in this fight - Heck, I'm in Connecticut - but, I want some of the stuff these flaks are smoking........2,000 permanent jobs???? I doubt the Daytona Racing complex employs that many people - permanently - other than a few weekends a year.

Other tip.... Chowchlla to pay development fees? Then get reimbursed? Not with MY taxpayer money if I'm a local....and I'd like to see another racing facility get built.

PS: I'm skeptical about ALL public funding of sport/entertainment facilities. The numbers seldom work out.
That said, let a private developer build something (like the late Bill Davidson - Manageing Partner of the Detroit Pistons - The Palace at Auburn Hills) and he'll work his butt off to make sure it's utilized as many dates as possible and MAKE MONEY!.

>>>>Despite the developer's track record, Chowchilla has agreed to pay for certain development fees that CHWDC Inc. has said it will reimburse to the city along with all third-party costs.

The city estimates the project will create more than 2,000 permanent jobs and generate millions in sales and property taxes -- if it comes to fruition

Read more here: http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2012/03/09/2262032/legal-questions-linger-as-chowchilla.html#storylink=cpy<<<<<

2,000 permanent jobs???? I doubt the Daytona Racing complex employs that many people - permanently - other than a few weekends a year.

This is not simply a race track development! It includes substantial hotel, shopping malls, entertainment, restaurants, RV camping, Convention, business and other elements, etc. If your read the article link from the Merced Sun-Star at the start of this thread it states the 1,509 acres of development was annexed and will be brought into the city of Chowchilla.

****Caveat: As I post this and one reviews this thread one may be mindful that other viewers and contributors could have a position as their may be business related opportunities that they may not want others to know about-just a heads up.

Last edited:
This is not simply a race track development! It includes substantial hotel, shopping malls, entertainment, restaurants, RV camping, Convention, business and other elements, etc. If your read the article link from the Merced Sun-Star at the start of this thread it states the 1,509 acres of development was annexed and will be brought into the city of Chowchilla.

Caveat: As I post this and one reviews this thread one may be mindful that other viewers and contributors could have a position as their may be business related opportunities that they may not want others to know about-just a heads up.
Well I own one of the largest screen print and embroidery shops in the Central Valley. I also own a sign and vehicle graphics shop.....Id LOVE for a mega speedway to be built here....If that happened Id retire at 45 for the second time. ....but it wont...so me and my minions will keep on keeping on.....
And Mark...you must not know or talk to anybody....call Chassisworks....HOT ROD editor David Freiburger.... Bangshift owner Chad Reynolds or Brian Lohnes....seems funny....only people that know you all say the same thing :)

And Mark...you must not know or talk to anybody....call Chassisworks....HOT ROD editor David Freiburger.... Bangshift owner Chad Reynolds or Brian Lohnes....seems funny....only people that know you all say the same thing :)

Chassisworks and Alston are fine business folks last time I saw him was in the 1970's (heck of a nice guy)-no contact with that organization (our vehicles simply don't use product offered by them and when I had a door car in the past I got everything I needed through work at Tognotti's and our suppliers-no contact with alston to my knowledge-nothing-they got their own deal going on over there-Chassisworks has great products if you need what they offer they'll take care of you and hook you up no problem-super products and great local business owner)

Disclaimer: "I don't know HOT ROD editor David Freiburger, have never meet HOT ROD editor David Freiburger , never talked to HOT ROD editor David Freiburger and can not identify him by sight or sound and don't even know anyone who knows to my knowledge HOT ROD editor David Freiburger or know anyone who knows someone who knows HOT ROD editor David Freiburger".

Only contract with Brian and Chad is through the Bangshift drag racing broadcasts specifically and they are fine cordial guys doing a great service for the drag racing community promoting the sport of Drag Racing-hats off to both of them-it's been a good interaction. Both Brian and Chad have no knowledge of my activies outside of the strict broadcast offered environment, and it is up to them to disclose or not to disclose their own activities and relationships-that's their business. :D;)

****CAVEAT (just remembered)-I have done business with someone (who was also a customer of mine) in the 90's, 00 and 01 related to my door car that was trained by Alston and worked in the past for 5 years there building cars for him (did great work, i.e. fabrication and welding-super person nice guy).

Last edited:
I've been a Chassisworks dealer since 94....so either Jimmy Berg or Theo Deck worked on your car. Mike Meddle at Chassisworks is a good friend of mine along with Jr and Senior.... In other words Im so deep in the drag industry that you couldn't even sit at a table with my friends......so....find out whom your really dealing and acting ignorant of.
As for the track I'll make you a 25,000.00 cash bet it doesn't happen .... I even know a law firm that will handle the details......you game?......so calm down skippy .... til you actually stage a car I don't believe you or what you read into every article.

In other words Im so deep in the drag industry that you couldn't even sit at a table with my friends......so....find out whom your really dealing and acting ignorant of.

Sounds like you are in the door car group. I've been in a little bigger names smaller circles. A number of them former World Champion, and national event winners most no longer with us (just ended up in that group by fate so to speak). I still talk to some world champion connected and National event champion types. My engine/machinist has built an engine that has won a event bigger then anyone most will ever know-and I'm confident of that-easy (got their by referal and its worked out great). Don't need attorney's got plenty done in house (family or retainer no big deal). Thanks for asking I don't mind sharing, it's all part of the sport of drag racing-a sport of people all kinds of people from all different walks of life.

Ron thanks and good luck in all your future endeavors in the sport-seems like your having fun-that's what it's about!

Last edited:
Now I understand why you all get mad at me when I name names, from now on I'll just go back to "You wouldn't believe who I know"

See I'm getting it............

Alan

......I love how Mark skipped my 25k bet.....I'll double it to 50k....what do you say Mark?....Im sure 50k ain't nothing to someone in the pipe rack ranks like you....the law firm is in Modesto.
I'll continue to read and enjoy a fools perspective on a twisted media story involving the biggest crook in the valley.....enjoy wasting time Mark....I got race cars to work on.

......I love how Mark skipped my 25k bet.....I'll double it to 50k....what do you say Mark?....Im sure 50k ain't nothing to someone in the pipe rack ranks like you

I don't have a predisposition to gambling. My current profession/vocation and it has been for some time is not working with pipe racks I assist in improving and saving human lives for a occupation-by our estimates over a quarter million patients and counting. From your comments I don't think you know much about me or anyone that does:confused: (actually most of the lines of questioning directed at me have been so odd it seems you may have me confused with another party). However, it seems you like working on your cars and the sport of drag racing and that's what it's all about-good luck in all your future endeavors.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back