New A/FC (1 Viewer)

Sorry my GOOD friend. I am 99% sure you are wrong. sorry to disagree with you.
Larry Sutton---Lions Starter🤠
I would like to add to this. I have been in drag racing most of my life either starting of driving race cars. If I Had all of the money in the world to go drag racing, in ANY class there would only be one driver I would have drive for me and that is Sean Bellemeur. PERIOD

I would like to add to this. I have been in drag racing most of my life either starting of driving race cars. If I Had all of the money in the world to go drag racing, in ANY class there would only be one driver I would have drive for me and that is Sean Bellemeur. PERIOD
Wow...the endorsements don't get better than that!

Speaking of that "guy". Lol

I'll toss this into the ring but Larry Sutton had breakfast at Zingos in Bakersfield March Meet weekend so I'd question anything he says...LOL

I read a few days ago that Brett Williamson is going to be debuting a new A/FC later this summer. Glad to see more interest in the A/FC class.
I believe he is going to drive for the same team he filled in for at Pomona. They were putting together an infected car to go along with their blown entry.

Mick Steele made his 2023 debut last week in Columbus. He ran as quick as 5.966 in a first round loss. Also Tommy Johnson Jr. was in Indy shaking down an A Fuel FC several weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_4917.jpeg
    IMG_4917.jpeg
    957 KB · Views: 86
Are the injected nitro dragsters sandbagging? I heard that but not being very familiar I don’t know, but it is an interesting statement..Anyone?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back