Need some suggestions on where to stay for next years's Gatornationals (1 Viewer)

Ive been every year since 1990.. I live in Jacksonville, so i've stayed in jax and made the drive all 3 days, and ive also gotten hotel rooms in Gainesville for the weekend. TEC is the way to go if you can slide it. Ive done tec since 2005. With the parking pass, getting there around 9-930 on Friday is no issue, Saturday i roll in around 830, and Sunday im there when the sun is just starting to peek its head. It's a major on the NHRA tour, and feels like it. Good racing and fun all weekend.

Well, our hotel reservations have been made, and we've secured tickets and preferred parking passes for Friday and Sunday at the race.
I would have liked to get the TEC tickets. But, they are for all four days. At $380 each, plus $80 for the parking pass, I couldn't see spending the $840 since we are planning on going just for Friday and Sunday. Saturday of the race is our 34th anniversary, and we'll probably drive over to St. Augustine for the day.
Is it March yet? I'm ready for some racing.

Well, our hotel reservations have been made, and we've secured tickets and preferred parking passes for Friday and Sunday at the race.
I would have liked to get the TEC tickets. But, they are for all four days. At $380 each, plus $80 for the parking pass, I couldn't see spending the $840 since we are planning on going just for Friday and Sunday. Saturday of the race is our 34th anniversary, and we'll probably drive over to St. Augustine for the day.
What seats do you have? I seriously doubt it but we could be sitting next to each other one day.

I think that TEC seats already include the preferred parking pass. Could be wrong, though.

Sam, the parking pass comes with the TEC seats only if you buy four or more tickets.

Well that's not helpful if you only need two, like with me. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I have pretty sweet seats already; section A pit side row 42. Shade provided by the skyboxes and can stand up and take video without people behind me telling me to "sit down!" LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back