My personal story... (1 Viewer)

Horsepower & Heels

Nitro Member
I posted a very personal story on my blog today. Its about a very traumatic experience I had 9 years ago, the first reason I ever pushed to want a professional career in Drag Racing. I've never publicly spoken about this until now.

I was nervous at first about posting it, but I've received quite a few emails from folks that benefited from the story, so I thought I'd post it here for you all too. Maybe someone will benefit from my experience...

It feels good to get the weight off my shoulders almost a decade later.

Here ya go:

HORSEPOWER & HEELS: Crossing the Finishline of Fear

Wow E what a moving story! I can certainly understand NOT wanting to share that, I can think of a few events in my life that would take everything I had to share them on a messageboard! Good luck in your future Drag racing endeavors!;)

Erica, I am very impressed. I admire your courage. You've had to deal with with more than your share of crap it seems, more than the average person. You are a class act and I hope you someday realize all your racing dreams. You certainly deserve all the good that is headed your way. Thanks for posting your story.

Erica, thanks for sharing your personal story.
There are so many girls out there in similar situations and if just one reads yours and makes the move to get away from the abuse that would be great.
You're a true champion!

Erica, congratulations on moving forward with your life, in a direction of your own choosing. That is something no one can ever take away from you.

Huge....
Smile...
On......
My......
Face...

Very proud to call you a friend Erica!:cool:

Timmah!

reesescarandet.gif

Oh, Erica....damn! We need to talk over a few adult beverages!

Thanks for sharing....I know it was tough!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back