Pnn Sponsors First All-female Pro-mod (1 Viewer)

PNN SPONSORS FIRST ALL-FEMALE PRO-MOD
DRAG RACING WEB VIDEO SERIES: HORSEPOWER AND HEELS
Viewers Follow Race Driver, Erica Ortiz and
her Teammate, Debbie Denny, Behind the Scenes

Petaluma, Calif. and Grant, AL ., Aug 23, 2007 –Erica Ortiz and Debbie Denny, the women of drag racing and the engine that runs the all-female race team, Horsepower and Heels. Together with PNN.Com, the team is launching a first-of-its-kind, all female Drag Racing Web Video Series called Horsepower and Heels.

Burning rubber all across the country in her 2007 Pro-Mod Mustang, race driver Erica begs the question, “who says Horsepower and Heels don’t mix?” Set to break more records and pave a way for her career, Erica, with the help of her teammate and marketer extraordinaire, Debbie, is determined to further her love for her career in drag racing while she races to reach the professional ranks of the NHRA.

“I am a girly-girl and a race driver. I’m an advertising professional by day — a drag racer and mechanic by weekend. I travel the country towing my racecar by myself… and encounter all kinds of people along the way,” said Erica Ortiz, driver for the Horsepower and Heels team. “I work on the car, I drive the car, I get dirty…. But I’m still very much into my dresses and my high heels.”

The weekly web-based TV Series will follow Erica and Debbie behind the scenes as they complete the car and race to get back on the track. The show will kick off in September and can be viewed at Horsepower and Heels on PNN.

Erica and the Horsepower and Heels team are sharing their stories through an online publishing website called PNN.Com, The Personal News Network. PNN.Com provides provide an easy interface packed with the power of marketing, PR and publishing support to aspiring authors who have extraordinary stories to share but no avenue to share them.

“PNN offers simple tools for authors to build their dream page sharing all their antics, stories, news etc. The mix of tools and services is what sets PNN apart from the rest, allowing users to share or read what they want when they want, instantly, and within a social context,” said PNN.com founder and CEO, Lauren Elliott. “We are thrilled to feature such a wonderful, inspirational author, such as Erica, and have the opportunity to bring a first-of-its-kind Web series following the team throughout their upcoming season.”

About PNN.com
PNN.Com is a people driven network for stories and media. PNN.Com enables people with no web-design experience to share stories and media on personal, customized web pages. Started in 2006 by Lauren Elliott, pioneer of the Edutainment Industry and co-creator of the hit game series, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, PNN.com empowers people to advance the ways in which they communicate. By putting simple-to-use technology in the hands of people with a story to tell, PNN.com enables a new form of storytelling that bridges traditional cultural, economic, and social boundaries. PNN.com's offices and recording studio are located in the scenic valley of Rohnert Park, California. Additional information about PNN is available at The PNN Press Room on PNN

About Horsepower and Heels
Erica Ortiz founded Horsepower and Heels in 2005, after racing for 9 years. Currently, Erica races in the Fun Ford Weekend, NOPI, and ADRL series in her 2007 Pro-Mod Mustang. This all-female team has made a mark on the world of racing, setting and breaking records at some of the most-respected races in the country. For the ’07–’08 season Erica and Debbie Denny, her team marketer, are launching a web TV series called “Horsepower and Heels,” which offers a behind-the-scenes peek at what a day in the life of an advertising professional by day, and race car driver by weekend is like. Read more about Erica and the Horsepower and Heels team online at ::HORSEPOWER & HEELS RACING::* Erica Ortiz's Pro Modified Twin Turbo Thunderbird.** Who says horsepower & heels don't mix!!!

Horsepower & Heels Supporters:
Brisk USA Enterprises, LLC -- BRISK PLUGS
Welcome to PNN - The Personal News Network -- PNN.com
Trick Flow Makes Serious Horsepower -- TRICK FLOW SPECIALTIES
Harland Sharp -- HARLAND SHARP
Welcome to Excessive Engineering! -- EXCESSIVE ENGINEERING
Exile Turbo -- EXILE TURBO
Hernon Manufacturing - Home Page -- HERNON HIGH PERFORMANCE SEALANTS & ADHESIVES
www.torcoracefuels.com -- TORCO RACE FUELS
CoolFitWear.com -- Fashionable fitness wear featuring CW-X and SLVR, Free Shipping -- CLOTHING DESIGNED FOR WOMEN ON THE GO
VFN Fiber Glass-Official Site -- VFN FIBERGLASS COMPANY

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back