cagnazzi boys ! (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
congrats to the cagnazzi team on an awsome day. Having Jeg and dave on the same team with that horsepower almost seems unfair ! GA is definitely gonna have a huge task in front of him once the countdown stuff begins. Jeg hasnt lost a step as far choppin' down the tree and did what he needed to do to finally stop Anderson unfortunately he didnt have the car his teammate had. by the way how about erica nearly takin' out greg. Great effort by her

They look awesome...........I love the combination they have of leavers and HP.

And Boy J. Line better start figuring out how to leave or he's going to find himself back locked in the dyno room. :D

But I think he's in a rock and a hard place.

#1 he's the champ

#2 he's the HP man

if he walks all of there secrets are out.

But I don't see that happening EVER.

Absolutely the kind of performance that will get you Wally Worthy in a hurry. Suddenly, GA and company have some heavy duty competition.

Not only can Jeg and Dave C. drive the wheels of a PS car, did you catch Dave's aside about his "old man" winning Super Gas also? Quite a day for the Connolly family AND Cagnazzi racing! Congrats to all!

Very impressive by the yellow cars. It's good to see the playing field level out. It's interesting how the Summit cars perform...they run big speeds, but their et's aren't that much better than the yellow cars, and a few others. A couple years ago we thought their secrets were in the setup and clutch...now they seem to be producing best on top end.

Erica dang near pulled off the upset...that team is a win waiting to happen. If they ever get the funding to be more agressive they could really make an impact on the class. The Johnsons (Allen and WJ) were equally strong.

Well I normally dont pull for a yellow car to win but I dont mind seeing Vic's boys taking home the trophy. They both can drive. With the exception of one or two I really like most of the guys who drive pro stock and wouldnt mind seeing any of them win.

Very impressive by the yellow cars. It's good to see the playing field level out. It's interesting how the Summit cars perform...they run big speeds, but their et's aren't that much better than the yellow cars, and a few others. A couple years ago we thought their secrets were in the setup and clutch...now they seem to be producing best on top end.

Erica dang near pulled off the upset...that team is a win waiting to happen. If they ever get the funding to be more agressive they could really make an impact on the class. The Johnsons (Allen and WJ) were equally strong.

John, I must admit I don't have a pentastar tattoo, nor am I a team KB hater, but I certainly don't mind seeing the yellow cars and/or the mopar gang showing up in the later rounds. I am a big Connolly fan, but have the utmost respect for Richie Stevens driving abilities and you gotta pull for Allen Johnson and his dad especially after all those years when they were shunned by the mopar organization. They just went out on their own, made lots of power, and more or less forced Mopar to accept them. Like I said before, I certainly am not against team Summit for their successes, but I find it very easy to pull for the Cagnazzi cars and the Mopar cars and drivers (even if I am a Chevy guy)!

jeggie and d.c are the best drivers out there period. they saw down the tree every round. and the cagnazzi team have caught up to team kb in the horsepower dept and have a great set-up. congrats to them. there doing a great job. BUT if anyone wins the championship except greg anderson this year, because of this STUPID countdown, not only will it be wrong, in my book its a tainted cahmpionship. i know all you g.a haters will disagree but greg has a 200 plus point lead already. and if it was your favorite driver and when the smoke clears and he or she didnt win it youd say the same thing. i trully believe 1 of the yellow cars will win the championship because of thier driving prowess alone when the countdown begins.

:eek: <-----that's me after the .65 yesterday.
:D <----- that's me after seeing some else win for a change.
I enjoyed pro-stock again yesterday!
Fantastic win Dave!

Yep,glad to see a different winner,tired of seeing that smirk on GA's face. I wouldn't count them out tho,they will spend,er do whatever it takes to get back out front. I think this P/S deal is going to get very interesting because of the points system. I've been watching WJ/KJ for a while and it seems they climbing back into serious contention. Their cars are making good runs,qualifing top half most of the time. WJ says that the cars have done so well,he's getting back into the dyno room for some more steam. I would like nothing better than the points deal to bring the KB team down.

Big ups to Dave and Jeg!!
Awesome weekend boys!
It sure was nice to see someone put the Summit team on the trailer for a change. I am not a Summit hater by any means, but I was REALLY pulling for Erica, and she almost did it. She happens to be my daughter's fav!

John, I must admit I don't have a pentastar tattoo, nor am I a team KB hater, but I certainly don't mind seeing the yellow cars and/or the mopar gang showing up in the later rounds. I am a big Connolly fan, but have the utmost respect for Richie Stevens driving abilities and you gotta pull for Allen Johnson and his dad especially after all those years when they were shunned by the mopar organization. They just went out on their own, made lots of power, and more or less forced Mopar to accept them. Like I said before, I certainly am not against team Summit for their successes, but I find it very easy to pull for the Cagnazzi cars and the Mopar cars and drivers (even if I am a Chevy guy)!

Thanks Terry....I have very similar feelings towards the entire class. There was a time when I only rooted for Mopars, but I eventually grew up. Make no mistake, it's my preferred brand.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing both yellow cars in the final. Connolly got a little dig in to Allen Johnson, calling his car a "Brand X"...which I loved. I hope it fires up Roy back in the dyno room. Jeggie is Jeggie...there's no one better! I'm still ticked at you-know-who for running him away from his Dodge ride, but that's another rant!

Warren and KJ are both performing better all the time, and of course the Summit cars are still the standard of the class. No one is building more power than them...just look at their mph numbers.

I see this as an 8-car field...Summit, Cagnazzi, and both sets of Johnsons. It appears these cars are getting closer to each other in performance. I'm looking forward to the finish. You need to win out to claim the championship, and there's nothing wrong with that. The Pro Stock Championship Countdown will be awesome. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back