My kiddo's team won District All Stars (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
WAHOO! Dean's team won the 12 Year Old Texas Dixie League District Tournament! They will play in the State Tournament the weekend of the 14th. It was a good clean tourney. They won all 4 games.....no losses! :D

Peanut's #13 on the front row.
ClosingCeremony012.jpg

Awesome sportsmanship shown by both of the top 2 teams!
ClosingCeremony013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
<sigh> Yes it does! We haven't ridden in 2 months! His All-Stars coach had 5 or 6 practices/scrimmages a week for almost a month getting ready for District. We hope to ride the weekend after the State Tourney. :)

Now this is what a Mater meeting photo should look like, instead of the cardboard cutouts I keep seeing...
That pic with Connolly was so photoshopped... :)

Congrats to Dean for keeping his head in the game with all the distractions of "girls" whistles and cat calls... :D And the rest of the team as well...

Kel, you must be very proud and beaming with glee about this... I'm sure it makes missing the audiocast well worth it... o.k. maybe not, but a little?? hehe

Any chance of getting a few pics with those tube top wearing (skanks) mom's?? Just for clarification purposes... :p

And there is NO way that Kel put her stamp on D's middle name being John... James Dean Holmes I can see...
But DJ Holmes?? No way, that had to be dad's idea...

Last edited:
Congrats to Dean for keeping his head in the game with all the distractions of "girls" whistles and cat calls... :D And the rest of the team as well...

Kel, you must be very proud and beaming with glee about this... I'm sure it makes missing the audiocast well worth it... o.k. maybe not, but a little?? hehe

Any chance of getting a few pics with those tube top wearing (skanks) mom's?? Just for clarification purposes... :p

And there is NO way that Kel put her stamp on D's middle name being John... James Dean Holmes I can see...
But DJ Holmes?? No way, that had to be dad's idea...
Thanks! No, I don't take pics of the skank Moms....and skank Grandmas. ;)

No, you must have missed that his middle name is Ryan....after Nolan. Oh, and Holmes is from my 2nd hubby. Not Dean's Dad. I keep threatening to take my maiden name back and be done with it.....never changing it again. After all, THAT is who I am. :)

Thanks for clearing that up Kel... :)
I knew after I had posted that it had to be a ball players name the way JC worded it, but I could not come up with one... ;) Well I could, but not for print... :D Starts with an O, ends with an L, and was a famous Dodger pitcher... :eek: Giants diehard myself, so Rod Beck would have been my choice...

Keep us updated on how Dean does...
And I know Dean did not come from Skuza... Still cool though...

And thanks for not taking pics of grandma's etc. REALLY!!

Ok, a little late here with congratulations from the cornfield, but congrats to you and your son, and best of luck in the state tourney!!! Geaux Dean!

Congratution Kelly and Peanut. Good luck at state.
That is great. I remember when my boys play baseball tournament. One summer all we did was eat, sleep and play ball. Great time.:)

Kelly,

Congratulations!!! Tell him Ol' Rapid said "NICE JOB!" :cool:

I usually don't end up here in the lounge, but I am sure glad I saw this.

Rapid

Take it from me Kelly....i was lucky enough to win one of those myself....we even managed to win the State tournament with my Dad as a coach and my mom in the stands for every game as i am sure you were.....it's something that neither of you two will ever forget!!! Congrats and good luck to you guys at the state tourney!!! :D:D:D:D

Too true Mike! The CEO of my company won the World Series at 12 years old in Dixie League out of Louisiana. It brought back such good memories for him that he donated $200 towards their 'gear' for the tournaments. :) I was amazed that over 30 years later he could lay out play by play of so many of the games through all three tournaments.

Thanks to all y'all from me and Dean. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back