Good luck to my kiddo! (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
His All-Star team was in the top 2 in District and will play in the State All-Star Tournament for Dixie League Baseball this weekend.....

Good luck Dean! :)

070306-02.JPG

Very cool!

we need to get that kid in some Oakley's...keep that texas sun out of his eyes :cool:

lol....he wears a pair of my Half Jackets most of the time, but the coach won't let him wear them to play. He usually wears eye black, but it was so cloudy and rainy they didn't need it. They will THIS weekend though.

Believe me....we already would have if we could! Jerk cost us the #1 spot in District! :mad:

He's doing so well at the middle infield positions. Better at Shortstop which is odd. He's usually 'on' at Second Base.

Here's what I don't think is fair....

Dean's team throughout the season was 11 and 12 year olds. He turned 12 on May 13th, but he was put on the 11 year old All-Star team and had to play a District Tourney. There was a separate All-Star team for the kids that started the season at 12 years old and they are hosting the State Tourney so they got a bye for the District one and automatically advanced.

WTF? Our guys played their hearts out for 5 games to make it to State! Kinda sucks, imho..... :rolleyes:

Here's what I don't think is fair....

Dean's team throughout the season was 11 and 12 year olds. He turned 12 on May 13th, but he was put on the 11 year old All-Star team and had to play a District Tourney. There was a separate All-Star team for the kids that started the season at 12 years old and they are hosting the State Tourney so they got a bye for the District one and automatically advanced.

WTF? Our guys played their hearts out for 5 games to make it to State! Kinda sucks, imho..... :rolleyes:

Aw geez! Politics in Little League! What next? Politics in message boards? Good luck to the team!

Holmes Found, News at 10 !

Yep....you know darn well there's politics EVERYWHERE!
I'm kinda confused as you are supposed to be missing or something and here you are posting all over the board !
Congrats to Dean and his team on their impending victory!
Oh wait I know you were missing when Capps paid a visit !
Well girl that just shows to go you if you snooze you lose! LOL
Larry 00 in a previous life !

So this is what Skuza's been up to? I didn't even know he liked baseball. :confused:

j/k! :D Good luck to Dean! :)

Great job Dean! Thanks for putting it up Kelly! :)

By the way, after reading your posts on how he got there,,,are you sure you weren't one of the parents of the wrestling club I coach? :eek: :D :D

Rapid

Great job Dean! Thanks for putting it up Kelly! :)

By the way, after reading your posts on how he got there,,,are you sure you weren't one of the parents of the wrestling club I coach?
Rapid

Thanks y'all!

No, Randy.....I'm very well behaved at the field. I just choose to vent in cyberspace. :D

The boys didn't do so well. :( They got spanked on Saturday 10-0. It hurt.....each of our pitchers gave up homeruns. My son was in for 1 inning and gave up 2! The kids we played won State last year and typically hit 15-20 homeruns in practice.

Yesterday was a better game, but we still lost 11-10. They played their hearts out in the heat to come back after being down by 5. It was tough. At one point the Coach tried to move Dean from Shortstop to Pitcher. He stood there shaking him off......NO WAY! lol

So, now he's on to football camp today. He'll be playing school ball in the 7th grade. Looks like my Thursday nights will be booked this fall. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back