Yay Dean! (1 Viewer)

The only inches I grew were sideways! I have been the same height 5'11 since I was in the 8th grade. Problem is I went from 185 to 220 from 8th to 9th grade and then from 220 to 250 my sophomore year, 250 to 270 my junior year and 270 to 290 my senior year. And then even'd out. I fluxuate between 275 to 300 now. But height hasnt change. I wish I'd grow about 3 or 4 inches taller!

Hey Kel, I see you've got a new avatar. That was taken in Vegas when you were abandoned trackside like a homeless waif, wasn't it? Nice pic.

LMAO! Yes....it was taken that day I was dumped at the curbside with my suitcase.

And of course you say it's a good pic. YOU took it! lol

Thanks y'all! OK....Peanut is NOT because he's small. I've called him that since the day he was born. Oh, he was 8 lb 6 oz and 19 1/2" long. NOT really a small newborn! Anyway, his 2nd toe is just like mine......looks like Mr. Peanut from Planters. Um, minus the monacle, tophat and cane. I have called him that since 30 seconds after he was born and checked to see if he had all toes and fingers. :)

Thanks y'all! OK....Peanut is NOT because he's small. I've called him that since the day he was born. Oh, he was 8 lb 6 oz and 19 1/2" long. NOT really a small newborn! Anyway, his 2nd toe is just like mine......looks like Mr. Peanut from Planters. Um, minus the monacle, tophat and cane. I have called him that since 30 seconds after he was born and checked to see if he had all toes and fingers. :)

Had he been born with a monacle, tophat and cane, I would have requested pictures :p.

How do mothers remember the exact weight, time, measurements etc of their kids!?! I have been present for 7 of my nieces and nephews births and only remember the time of one of them (23:24) the weight of one of them (4 pounds-he was a twin, I don't remember what the other weighed)

At this point, I'm lucky if I remember the names of those children. I'm sure you remember that as well :)

Oh, I remember that my sis-in-law went into labor with Sam-I-am during the 3rd qtr of a Denver Broncos game and by the time we got into a birthing room, the game was over.

LMAO! Yes....it was taken that day I was dumped at the curbside with my suitcase.

And of course you say it's a good pic. YOU took it! lol

If forgot I took it! I must have had a beer or something. Or my memory is already heading for the exit at the ripe young age of 43.

No wonder it's a perfect picture. Look at the exquisite attention to detail, the intense effect of the shadows, the perfect centering, the subtle yet apparent sensitivity displayed by the subjects. Oh yes, I captured the true essence of you and Mr. C. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? C'mon Kel, I need an ego boost here. :D LOL.

Jenn....and he was born at 11:17 am. :)

I was born at 2:59, I know cuz I just called my mom and asked her. :D

Actually, I remember the weight of one of the other infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, she was 1 pound 15 ounces. I remember looking at her isolette and thinking Wow! My 4 pound nephew seemed huge at at the time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back