SYBA 13 year old All Stars...GO DEAN! (1 Viewer)

OMG!!! Dean has grown at least a foot since the last time I saw him in Ennis!!! I hope they kick some booty out there!

The team picture is great! I love the kid doing the "Burt Reynolds" Cosmo pose down in front!!! He is a natural!:D

OMG!!! Dean has grown at least a foot since the last time I saw him in Ennis!!! I hope they kick some booty out there!

The team picture is great! I love the kid doing the "Burt Reynolds" Cosmo pose down in front!!! He is a natural!:D

Um, Suzie... two words... Jail+bait... :eek::p:D

Cool! It starts July 12th.....we don't know what time our first game is yet. :)

Thanks y'all! The kiddos are stoked! Now, they get a second board at the park!

Kelly you must have the patience of a Saint sitting in all that humidity and heat! Us Desert boys we can't hack that!:p

It's not patience that I have, Joe. I do it because I love my son and that's the best motivation in the world! I want to support him and my friends and their awesome kiddos as well! Trust me....it's downright miserable for me, but I just deal with it. I'd never even consider skipping it cuz it's too hot. I've lived in humidity my whole life and I still sweat the entire time I'm outside in the summer. You'd think I'd get used to it eventually. ;)

Um, Suzie... two words... Jail+bait... :eek::p:D

Of course he is! eeek! They can ham it up all they want! THEY WON!!! Yippeee!!!

Hey Kel, it is not sweating sista.........it's glistening!!! I invest in the good ole' Walgreen's hand held battery operated fan. At least it keeps the air moving! It has saved my life a million times!!! :D

Of course he is! eeek! They can ham it up all they want! THEY WON!!! Yippeee!!!

Hey Kel, it is not sweating sista.........it's glistening!!! I invest in the good ole' Walgreen's hand held battery operated fan. At least it keeps the air moving! It has saved my life a million times!!! :D

LMAO!!!!! :D But if we were 13 again...

Or the one that is about 10" tall and takes 4 D cell batteries... of of my reps had one on her desk and that thang pushed air real good!

Congrats to Dean and the Whole Team.

and G, I like the way your mind werks....
we know Suzie Q didn't mean it like that....

did ya Suzie????????

d'kid

My mind? ;) I was warped early.:eek::D

Then I started taking stats for the ball teams. Did I mention that I love jo... um, sports? You could almost always find me at what ever games were going on. :D

I think it's awesome that Kelly is so involved in her son's activities. There were a ton of parents that never showed up. Obviously this team can be proud of their parents. Even better that they did great!

It's not patience that I have, Joe. I do it because I love my son and that's the best motivation in the world! I want to support him and my friends and their awesome kiddos as well! Trust me....it's downright miserable for me, but I just deal with it. I'd never even consider skipping it cuz it's too hot. I've lived in humidity my whole life and I still sweat the entire time I'm outside in the summer. You'd think I'd get used to it eventually. ;)

I guess I should check this thread more often, Kelly the Heat/Humidity was more out of jest than anything. ;)

My mind? ;) I was warped early.:eek::D

Then I started taking stats for the ball teams. Did I mention that I love jocks... um, sports? You could almost always find me at what ever games were going on. :D

I think it's awesome that Kelly is so involved in her son's activities. There were a ton of parents that never showed up. Obviously this team can be proud of their parents. Even better that they did great!

***edit in bold to clear up some misconceptions. g'

g

some of us knew what you meant... at least that's the way I took it.

besides, I won't know what else a J was if one was rolled and burning in my ashtray.:eek:

d'kid
did eye say that out loud?????

Nah, it wasn't out loud... it was all just a dream.

You know that reminded me of a VERY funny story from college. :p:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back