My Indy Photos.... (1 Viewer)

JRX

Nitro Member
It was sure fun taking pics this year...and I managed to take a bunch. Nothing like David Smith...lol. Some day I will spend some money on a good camera...but for now this will do. Enjoy...

Slideshow 1

Slideshow 2

or

Gallery One

Gallery Two

Here's a couple of my favorites...

dsc03931nh8.jpg

dsc03934ut2.jpg

I love the one of you and guy taking pics of each other

nice pics, I placed myself well in the Whit car unveiling opps

Awesome pictures, John! I can tell from the last pictures in that last slideshow that you weren't quite ready to let Indy 2006 go, huh? :D

Nice pictures John. I see you caught me napping on the wall LOL. Hope to have my pictures up one of these days I out did myself this time over 5070 pictures lol.

David

Hey John, I like the one you took with Rick Stewart sitting on the starting line with Empty stands!

When does he pee? Or is there a perpetual wet spot down his leg? I guess he just doesn't drink anything or just sweats it out? :D

Hey John, you have some fantastic pics. You caught me and my daughter in the background of the one of Evan Knolls picture. I think I watched you take that picture. And I remember seeing you in the winners circle. I wish I had known that was you. We could have had a beer together.

Dammit!!!! My Girlfriend said she was at her parent's house all day...... and here now I see a picture of her & her friends standing there with Capps on stage????
She went to the races????

John
Great shots, I found myself wandering around ORP Tuesday before my flight as well.:D
D

Hey John, you have some fantastic pics. You caught me and my daughter in the background of the one of Evan Knolls picture. I think I watched you take that picture. And I remember seeing you in the winners circle. I wish I had known that was you. We could have had a beer together.

Next year Kim....you can count on it! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back