Alaska (1 Viewer)

I also slept thru Glacier Bay ... D'OH!

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! With all glaciers beating on the boat?

Pretty awesome place.:):rolleyes:

I love Alaska. I'd move there tomorrow if my wife would agree to it. It truly is the Last Frontier. I think next year we are going to go back. I want to stay in Denali National Park for atleast a week.

Thanks for sharing Chris. My wife said the only cruise she'll do is Alaska, and it looks beautiful there.

I have been to every state except for Hawaii and around the country and there is no place on earth that comes close to Alaska. Thats how I feel about it. You just cant understand it unless you go experience it. For those of us who have been we can explain all day but it does nothing compared to the experience. You just have no idea. Its crazy.

It truly is like living back in the late 1800's in some places. How many places still use sled dogs as a primary source of transportation. The land is just absolutely amazingly beautiful. The wildlife is 2nd to none and so abundant you have no idea when and where they show up. And the eagles are humbling. Maybe it was just me but Alaska reached out and touched my soul.

Here are some pics that Jenn so kindly posted for me:

MoparJenn : photos : Justin's Vacation Pics- powered by SmugMug

Planning an Alaskan cruise for 2009...just trying to decide when...June, July, August?? Any suggestions...things to stay away from? Things that are a must-do-see?

Your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

thanks Chris. very cool.
my folks did similar cruise, said ketchikan was so crowded, hard to find
barstool or table at local establishments.....did you experience similar?

no joke when those locals say, 'here comes another boat load of money'.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back