Good Guys Nostalgia Nats Pics (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
Here are some pics I took in Bowling Green this past weekend. It is safe to say I got snap-happy, this is BY FAR the most pics I have ever taken at any event. I also took a couple of small videos with my camera, hope you guys like them.

Thanks to Rapid, it was good to FINALLY meet Mike Minick, it was good to meet "Rooman" Keith Burgin and congrats to Justin Grant for the big win.

Good Guys Nostalgia Nats pictures, photos, and videos, from sports on webshots

PS If you are ever wandering around your hotel parking lot at 1 AM after a full day of bourbon drinking and you find half a BOX of Franzia White Zin ... take my word for it ... it is NOT a good idea to drink it. Just trust me on that one.

Last edited:
yea when i am pickin up pieces off the track after our run then you know it wasnt our best weekend!!!

we broke a rod and tossed the belt on our qualifying run and had to thrash pretty good to get it ready for 1st round, but we finished in plenty off time and we had it hopped up pretty good for our match up with the mill road boys cuz we knew we were gonna have to throw down a number, but we put a little too much in her and she went up in smoke about 50 ft into the run, but we made it further then the mill road team as they were up in smoke at the hit and it ended in one of the most awesome pedalfests you'll see anywhere pros or other, but we came out on the wrong side....not the way you wanna end the season, but i wouldnt change a minute of this summer for anything!!

It was good to FINALLY meet you chris....awesome pics!

yet another great set of pics.
thanks very much chris.

love the old ford pickup restored to look 'not restored', complete
with faded 'john's texaco' door lettering.

Cool man.
Loved the purple altered, the mechanical bull altered, the throphies and the shot of the Dunn & gone car "crossed" with the Shake-rattle and roll car.

:cool:

Personally, I loved the "altered with canopy"................................:D

Seriously, Chris; you should've come up and introduced yourself after you took that pic. It would've been nice to meet you!

Sean D

Personally, I loved the "altered with canopy"................................:D

Seriously, Chris; you should've come up and introduced yourself after you took that pic. It would've been nice to meet you!

Sean D

I never put 2+2 together ... I saw the name on the side of the car and thought it sounded familiar. Now I feel dumb. For more irony, I was sitting next to the woman in the pic holding your helmet (wife?) for the semis and finals!!! Congrats on your win!! I will definitely say hi next time.

Very nice Chris. Looks like a lotta fun.

See you next week pal! BTW, I was planning on bringin with me to the track a box of Franzia White Zin for you...but I guess I won't now.:D

I never put 2+2 together ... I saw the name on the side of the car and thought it sounded familiar. Now I feel dumb. For more irony, I was sitting next to the woman in the pic holding your helmet (wife?) for the semis and finals!!! Congrats on your win!! I will definitely say hi next time.

Thanks for the congrats.

Yes, that is my wife. Beautiful, ain't she? ;) She's my number 1 cheerleader!

Sean D

Very nice Chris. Looks like a lotta fun.

See you next week pal! BTW, I was planning on bringin with me to the track a box of Franzia White Zin for you...but I guess I won't now.:D

It was a dare to drink the found wine ... only because everything else was closed.

Sorry Karl ... no eye candy to speak of. That's Joe's thing anyway ... I'll let him corner that market.

Last edited:
From Chucky1 at Classic funnycar board
--------------------------------------------------------
Finally got most of em' up.
Great time, good people.
You can download and save em' to your computer in bigger sizes and as always...it's free.

Friday shots.

Nostalgia Nationals 2008 - a set on Flickr

Saturday shots

Saturday at Good-Guys - a set on Flickr

Any maters' here???
Post the link to the site if ya feel like it...
I've lost my login to Header Flames, someone post em' there
please.
----------------------------------------------------------------

So i posted them here for him

thanks for the huge amount of pics shane.

also found some good vids on youtube as well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back