2008 Good Guys at Bowling Green (1 Viewer)

Just so you all know, world famous altered/funny car driver was auditioning for a rail ride. He was seen taking the headers off a top fuel car.
Art

Randy? Pipe Rack? Say it isn't so... please, my heart couldn't stand it... pains in the chest just thinking about it..... Wouldn't be AJ's new Pipe Rack, would it?:eek:

d'kid

Great story Rapid. Whats all that junk on the starting line in yer first shots?? leaves??

several things popped into mind... saw the picture, but couldn't resist the post.. leaves... 'em in the dust... leaves... first... leaves... at the light... leaves... oh heck... I am punchy, must need sleep.

Just so you all know, world famous altered/funny car driver was auditioning for a rail ride. He was seen taking the headers off a top fuel car.
Art

The Pipe Rack Hot Shots were lost after being in the final. The excitement about killed them. I was helping get the car apart so Art could regale me with tales of how fast they went all weekend at dinner. :p :D

Congrats again Art on a good weekend. :cool:

Rapid

Jean, thanks for taking the time to look it over.

Relax Karl, I discovered that being in a pit with a Pipe Rack leaves no room for my custom air conditioned Pepsi dispensing hammock. :D

Last edited:
Art, working on the car is one thing. Now if he starts coming to the races with a "Back Yard Guys" shirt on and white hair....now thats totally different.:)

I am thinking about hiring myself out to the Pipe Rack guys on racedays. The last two times I hung around them they made the finals. ;) :D

Rapid

Randy....

Please STOP using the "P" word...

Is next thing going to be a 'Gas Flopper'... :confused:
Randy? Door Car? Carbs? burning Parts Cleaning Fluid?

my hands are shaking, I'm developing a twitch...

d'kid
Pipe Racks????? AURGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Randy....

Please STOP using the "P" word...

Is next thing going to be a 'Gas Flopper'... :confused:
Randy? Door Car? Carbs? burning Parts Cleaning Fluid?

my hands are shaking, I'm developing a twitch...

d'kid
Pipe Racks????? AURGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ok Karl,,,so sorry! :D

Rapid

PS, We all have a past buddy check it out.

IMG_1527.jpg

2GUYSCmodified.jpg

Short wheelbase Check
Blower Check
Cool Plate Check
Purple Check

But Randy, those shorts look like something Minick would wear....:eek:

Nice Ride, by the way...

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back