Indy Pics! (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
In the interest of full disclosure, my brother-in-law's camera is way nicer than mine, so he took all of the pics you are about to see. Thanks Jeremy.

No pics from the campsite will be posted to protect the not-so-innocent. :D

Thanks to Shoe for the open house, Greggo, the Swegian, PJ, Big Zappy, JRX, lil Chris, Kingnitro, Mike, Danny (awesome guitar player around the campfire), Tony (nitro virgin), Heiko, Brian (nitro virgin #2), Mitch and most of all Dad, for towing up the camper and letting us act like unsupervised children for 4 days.

Hope you all enjoy the pics 1/10th as much as we had taking them.

Slideshow of pictures, photos, and videos, from webshots

PS Vegas 2 is only 7 weeks away!!!

Great pics!

Did word of the top end drama make its way around the track, or did you hear about after you left the track?

Great pics!

Did word of the top end drama make its way around the track, or did you hear about after you left the track?

They briefly showed the drama on AC Delco Vision, then Bob Frey said be sure to watch ESPN2 when you get home, Reinhart hinted around about it ... but that was about it. So we knew something went down at the top end, but did not think it was as big of a deal as it is.

Good pics, Chris. See you in Pomona. Maybe you, Antone and I can get down to Angels again. See if I can remember it, this time!

Outstanding slide show, nice large pics, and with captions, :cool:
I really enjoyed the "MR. COOK Open House" / camper. Very kind of yer dad to provide shelter during the rain. Please thank him.

Great pics, really enjoyed looking at them!

Think you got Langdon and Litton confused with the lucas colors on pic 31:D

Ways To Support Nitromater