Indy Pics (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
Here are my Indy Pics.

Indy 08 pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Thanks to my Dad for bringing up the camper, thanks to JRX for the sunscreen, thanks to The Don for the pic and the chat, thanks to Anheuser Busch for making such sweet nectar, thanks to Greg Rice, Zappy, PJ, Joe and Mark Krogen for hanging out all weekend and Congrats to all the Winners!

Last edited:
Just when I thought my Indy experience is over ... I come downstairs at the Indy Airport La Quinta for a bagel and some OJ ... and there sits Dubya Jay. There were some people from Minnesota there talking to him already (and they all sounded like Mark Krogen) so I went about my business. Still, a pretty cool way to start the day ...

Just when I thought my Indy experience is over ... I come downstairs at the Indy Airport La Quinta for a bagel and some OJ ... and there sits Dubya Jay. There were some people from Minnesota there talking to him already (and they all sounded like Mark Krogen) so I went about my business. Still, a pretty cool way to start the day ...

LMOA! By the way, I'm not the one with the accent. It's everybody else! LOL.

Thanks for feeding us and sharin' your beer with us Saturday night. Chris, as always, great hanging out with you and your Dad. See you in Vegas hopefully!

So after flying from Indy to Chicago Midway yesterday to change planes, I had about a 2 hour layover. I am sitting there surfing the Mater on the airport WiFi and a guy comes up to me and "A Fellow Mater" and introduces himself as Gary Stoffer ... turns out it was Karen Stoffer's husband ... so we sit there and chew the fat about Indy and the 2 hour layover just flew by!!

Gary had a story about the problems they were having with the bike over the Indy weekend, they were so bad they wound up taking the bike to Vance & Hines shop in Brownsburg and doing a series of burnouts in their parking lot trying to resolve the issues ... how cool is that?

Gary ... great to meet ya!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back