My Indy Pics (1 Viewer)

Great shots, John..thanks for sharing.

Loved the PJ shot on your credentials..LOL

Oh..and you were in Nancy's friggin truck?? Cool beans..get a better shot of her for us next trip, eh. Nancy is the coolest.

Another great year! Great seeing everyone, had a blast with John and everyone else! How many days???:p

wow, another great set of pics.
early morning pics of empty track with sun on east bleachers.....
must have been about time for stockers to run.

Thanks John. I looked at Joe's photos and then Bob's and then yours. I love how you all take pictures from completely different perspectives. Very cool.

John...

Truly Awesome... The shots at The EMP of the sun from behind Eric.... Tony all spiffy looking both checking the track and backing Zizzo up.... everything, just unbelievible....

Almost as good as Joe's Eyecandy....:);)

Wow, John you took a lot of photos. I am going to have to get better about taking more pics. I am usually having too much fun to remember to whip out the camera.

You coming to Vegas 2?

Thanks so much for the kind comments. I tried some different things this year, and someday when I get a better camera I will be much happier with the results. I will have to say that the Eric Medlen statue shots were my favs...and the race day ticket someone left at the base really choked me up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back