My Torco Rt 66 Photos (1 Viewer)

JRX

Nitro Member
What a great time we had. The girls and I all shared a special weekend thanks to some really great people. We missed the mater meeting on Sunday but inbetween raindrops we met up with a few. This was my first real outing with the new camera, and the jury's still out. Sorry no eye candy...that's Joe's job. :D

Slideshow jrx6251's slideshow on Flickr

Set Joliet 08 - a set on Flickr

Very cool, Johnny Rockstar! It was great meeting you and hanging out with the girls Saturday afternoon/evening. The pic with Hillary Will is very nice. And, the one with The Don!

John, the links aren't working too well for me,I was just hoping you didn't get a pic. of me Sat. INDY AWAITS! I'll see ya there.

Excellent, John! If the jury's still out on the new camera think of me before chucking it out the window..OK?! LOL!!! Seriously, looks like ya did very well with it. What kinda camera is it?

Dang John, that's a great album! Forget the Eye Candy, I can't get pics with Courtney and Ashley!:p

Excellent photos John! You and the girls really made the rounds. It was great finally meeting you. See you at Indy!

Nice shots John. It was good catching up with you again.

I hope you remembered to stop and let the girls spend their money!! :)

Thanks for the kind comments folks....:D

Eric...yup it was a blast! Thanks so much everything! And it was Don's idea to sit on the car in that photo!

Thanks Tom...have fun at Sears Point!

Hey Scott..try this link jrx6251's photosets on Flickr and yes I got a photo of you! :rolleyes:

Michele it's a Cannon Powershot SX100 IS...just something my wife can also use.

Hey Joe...at Indy I'll introduce you to Courtney and Ashley ok? :rolleyes:

We sure did Karl, there isn't much we didn't do!

Mark....yes it was great meeting you too...We'll have more time to visit in 78 days or so....

Paul...Saturday was a blast...Brandon is a great dude, the girls really had fun playing.

and to Paul Rogers Jr, who the girls conned a dollar each out of...yes they got an ice cream cone out of it....thanks so much..they were still talking about it the next day!

Overall it was one of my best experiences at a race ever, rain and all. The suite was the best, and for that I will be eternally grateful. We got to visit with so many great people. My oldest daughter said..."do you know everyone here?" lol The photo with Tom Compton was a riot because he was so concerned about getting his shirt dirty! But he was very gracious and friendly.

Great photos, thanks.
I noticed that all three girls were grinning big time in the shot with JF.

Great photos, thanks.
I noticed that all three girls were grinning big time in the shot with JF.

Thanks Jim..they sure were! Saturday was my oldest's birthday...so I bought her an Ashley Force hat...and sure enough I let the other two pick one out. What surprised me is they both wanted John Force hats! I think they were more excited meeting John than Ashley! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back