A few pics from the Mile Highs (1 Viewer)

TSK

Staff member
Nitro Member
This was my first trip to Bandimere. I've been to Indy, Joliet, Ennis, Memphis and Topeka, but the racing at Bandimere this year was some of the best I've ever witnessed. The track is great and the workers are great.
My reserved seats weren't all that great, but since my wife and I spent the extra money for the Finish Line Club, we spent most of our time there. That was money very well spent. They definitely know how to take care of their patrons.
It is hard to get a decent, low angle for picture taking but, other than that, I'm satisfied with most of my pictures, and thought I'd share a few.

2013 Denver Race Slideshow by 340727dart | Photobucket

This was my first trip to Bandimere. I've been to Indy, Joliet, Ennis, Memphis and Topeka, but the racing at Bandimere this year was some of the best I've ever witnessed. The track is great and the workers are great.
My reserved seats weren't all that great, but since my wife and I spent the extra money for the Finish Line Club, we spent most of our time there. That was money very well spent. They definitely know how to take care of their patrons.
It is hard to get a decent, low angle for picture taking but, other than that, I'm satisfied with most of my pictures, and thought I'd share a few.

2013 Denver Race Slideshow by 340727dart | Photobucket

Ted, been to Denver several times but couldn't squeeze this year. If Denver was a Sea level track it would be in the Top 5! There is not a better view in the sport!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back