My PBIR pics/videos (1 Viewer)

NitroMustang65

Nitro Member
My pics/vids from Friday were experimental since I'd never used the camera for high speed night shots and they didn't come out very well at all. It was a great time and really had the atmosphere of a mini-Gatornationals (something that Bob Frey said too). I'll add that if they keep this an event that is open the public on a yearly basis, I can see it only getting bigger. Sam and Kurt - it was great seeing you both!!

So here are some pics from Saturday:

Pics with thumb nails: 2011 Pro Nitro at PBIR pictures by NitroMustang - Photobucket

Slideshow: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

2 vids:

Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

Edit: I was just informed that "everyone" for the facebook videos doesn't include non-FB people. Sorry, and I'll upload them to Youtube later today.

Last edited:
Dave, it was great hanging with you for awhile on Friday. I looked for you during the 2nd round and didn't spot you, but ran into the other guy that was standing near us at the fence, John from Miami, and hung with him most of the night. Wish I could have come back on Saturday for some more of it. I just couldn't pull it off. If they do the same thing next year, I'm planning to go both days. Bob Frey announcing things just made it feel like a national event. They were definitely going for it on most runs. The testing squirts had to be earlier in the day, as they were all trying to lay down a number when we watched. Anyway, great shots and I won't even bother to post mine as they were way pitiful compared to yours. Glad we could hook up for awhile. See you at the Gators!

I'll add that if they keep this an event that is open the public on a yearly basis, I can see it only getting bigger. Sam and Kurt - it was great seeing you both!!

Thanx for sharing Dave! Especially the profile shot of the NAPA car. :D
Looks like you guys had a good time! :cool:
Thanx again.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back