Medlen gone from DSR ??? (2 Viewers)

sounds like the chemistry wasn't there with medlen, and could be why the computer operator wasn't functioning properly. he sure has made alot of cars run very well. hope he picks up a good ride. here's a good scenario. i know head is a good tuner in his own right, but him as a car owner, medlen tuner and tj driver, works for me. oh ya and emirates airlines as sponser.

Is there any truth to the rumor that there may be a Medlen/Coil reunion a few trailers down from the JFR camp?

Ok, I'll bite. Since we now know Medlen with still with DSR, what are the odds we're gonna see another crew chief swap? Medlen to Hagan's car, and Delago to Capps/Napa car? Delago has more than proven he can make a flopper run, and Capps needs help. It might sound like way outta left field...but nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, would surprise me today.

If this comes to pass, this is a great reason to drown every PR hack at the bottom of the effin' sea.

I don't mind that a long-tenured crew chief is switching teams, that's life in the big city.

WHAT DOES BOTHER ME ... is a dammed press release talking about taking a year off, family time, riding Harleys thru the Alps ... only to turn up on another team before the end of the business day. It makes me want to smash something. Just say something along the lines of ... I am evaluating options -or- it may be time for a new challenge. Sure, they are hollow euphemisms, but at least they aren't out and out freakin' lies.

If this comes to pass, this is a great reason to drown every PR hack at the bottom of the effin' sea.

I don't mind that a long-tenured crew chief is switching teams, that's life in the big city.

WHAT DOES BOTHER ME ... is a dammed press release talking about taking a year off, family time, riding Harleys thru the Alps ... only to turn up on another team before the end of the business day. It makes me want to smash something. Just say something along the lines of ... I am evaluating options -or- it may be time for a new challenge. Sure, they are hollow euphemisms, but at least they aren't out and out freakin' lies.

That's why they call this "silly season."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back