Medlen gone from DSR ??? (1 Viewer)

That's why they call this "silly season."

I guess so Randy.

I guess what really got me up on the tire was that I fell for it. It seemed to make sense that Austin might want to step back for a minute or two and smell the roses. I guess that's why PR hacks get paid to write that prose, because they know there is an idiot out there like me that will fall for it ... then the PR hack can get paid to write the next release about how excited Austin is to join a new team and how he is energized by new challenges blah blah blah.

In the poker game of racing, PR hacks are the rake.

I guess so Randy.I guess what really got me up on the tire was that I fell for it. It seemed to make sense that Austin might want to step back for a minute or two and smell the roses. I guess that's why PR hacks get paid to write that prose, because they know there is an idiot out there like me that will fall for it ... then the PR hack can get paid to write the next release about how excited Austin is to join a new team and how he is energized by new challenges blah blah blah.In the poker game of racing, PR hacks are the rake.

I'm thinkin' Triple Dip here! Coil has enough time in to qualify for his pension or profit sharing from JFR, old enough to be on Medicare and be exempt from Social Security income restrictions and ready for a big monthly check from another well-heeled F/C team. Seem to have misplaced his cell phone number . . . as soon as i find it, I'm gonna volunteer to be his (compensated) Financial Advisor! - ;)

With DSR having 4 FC's next year, let the speculation begin on who is tuning what.

And how does one get a pass on the medicare income restriction?
I think its $14000 per year??

I don't think there is an income restriction on Medicare, believe once you are 65, you qualify. The $14000 annual income restriction applies to Social Security recipients who are under 66 or 67 (not sure which). Until then, you are subject to a 50% penalty for every dollar you make over the limit. Social Security benefits for those who take them early are not taxable if your household income is less than $32000. I have a feeling that Austin's income may be a bit above that level.

My post was an attempt to poke fun at the hysteria that ensues when the rumor mill is operating at full speed - Jim

Sorry, but the Napa car hasn't been running all that well since their Sonoma win. This all about what you have done for me lately.

Lately my azz. Somona was a long time ago. Get it done....errr... ok...get it close or you're out. Not directed at u Paul, just extremely freakn pissed the way this season went down in the NAPA camp.

napa needs to quite with the girly tv ads.....their karma has run over
their dogma.......advertise the few remaining parts the average guy
buys for their vehicle.......
filters - dana - guessing fram won't let them?
brakes - seen it - FC wrap looks good
batteries - most likely made by johnson controls, same as diehard, but diehard
is private brand and guessing same as filters, won't let them?

napa needs to quite with the girly tv ads.....their karma has run over
their dogma.......advertise the few remaining parts the average guy
buys for their vehicle.......
filters - dana - guessing fram won't let them?
brakes - seen it - FC wrap looks good
batteries - most likely made by johnson controls, same as diehard, but diehard
is private brand and guessing same as filters, won't let them?

Is pizza ok?

[vBTube]6UEwgj2AHbQ[/vBTube]

thin crust

if you have to shoot a mediocre tv ad, mite as well do it in hawaii :rolleyes:

i don't care for the napa spots with capps and/or waltrip, but can understand
their effectiveness - both guys IMO represent NAPA very well and leave
a lasting impression of the NAPA brand...........it' just the singing in some
of those ads :eek: :rolleyes:

thin crust

if you have to shoot a mediocre tv ad, mite as well do it in hawaii :rolleyes:

i don't care for the napa spots with capps and/or waltrip, but can understand
their effectiveness - both guys IMO represent NAPA very well and leave
a lasting impression of the NAPA brand...........it' just the singing in some
of those ads :eek: :rolleyes:

Greg Rice and I are actually in that Hawaii commercial. Not the pizza one. The other one. I didn't even know about it until a couple of days ago. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back