Medlen Moved To Napa Car (1 Viewer)

Hopefully this will get Ron back to winning races. Good luck to all!

eek6.gif
For a couple of weeks now, I had a sinking feeling.

Well that is sure surprising. I know that the napa team has struggled a bit, but from the interviews with ace over the past couple years, it sounded like he really liked to 'test' a lot of combinations in the regular season to get ready for the countdown. Anyways, GL to that team!

It sounds to me that Shoe has a lot faith in John and his talents and can get the NAPA guys back on track as he did with the Die Hard team.

I guess I really don't see where this was coming from. The NAPA car's performance wasn't off. The last several races, they just got outrun by a tick and I do remember at least one first rounder was a hole shot loss....how's that Ed's problem? Oh well, not my problem...I'm a Force fan.

knew it was a matter of time for ace if things didnt start gettin better. NOW DOES HE STAY OR GO.and if he leaves where does he end up??? Does Cruz have the $$$$ for ace ??

I guess I really don't see where this was coming from. The NAPA car's performance wasn't off. The last several races, they just got outrun by a tick and I do remember at least one first rounder was a hole shot loss....how's that Ed's problem? Oh well, not my problem...I'm a Force fan.
Because Hagan's car has REALLY picked up since the addition of John Medlin. Another set of eyes in the crew chief department really wakes things up at times, look at how Force's car has picked up since moving Neff over.

Kind of surprised it said 'will take over as crew chief ' instead of the proverbial co-crew chiefs.

Or maybe to TPed's!

That would be pretty funny if it did happen after Ace said they were a bunch of crybabies. I don't think that's a possibility. Ace just needs another set of eyes on what's going on and John Medlen is the man for that. I would hate to see Ace retire, him and Connie are about all that's left from the old, old days.

Rick

where john and ed together at don p.'s? or did john go to johns
just as ed came over to don's at the start of don p. as owner?

where john and ed together at don p.'s? or did john go to johns
just as ed came over to don's at the start of don p. as owner?

The timing didn't work out for them to work together.

In 97 Capps started out with Tom Anderson as crew chief on the Cope car, then Roland came on around the 1/3 mark in the season, Ace was a year or two after that.

Snake had Wes Cerney as crew chief by at least 1994, and John Medlen would have been with Chuck Etchells around that time.

The timing didn't work out for them to work together.

In 97 Capps started out with Tom Anderson as crew chief on the Cope car, then Roland came on around the 1/3 mark in the season, Ace was a year or two after that.

Snake had Wes Cerney as crew chief by at least 1994, and John Medlen would have been with Chuck Etchells around that time.

thanks paul, knew you'd understand and have answer :D

That would be pretty funny if it did happen after Ace said they were a bunch of crybabies. I don't think that's a possibility.

Even if there was no friction, not enough funds or Venebles & Tobler would have never left. Still a fan of Team Pedregon, just really tough when there are no funds. :( :mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back