Medlen gone from DSR ??? (1 Viewer)

first cory mac now this, some changes @ dsr! john medlen would look nice tuning courtney forces' brand source funny car next year! :)

Sorry, but the Napa car hasn't been running all that well since their Sonoma win. This all about what you have done for me lately.

i would like to know what was wrong with the NAPA car... why couldn't Medlin make it run.. everything else he worked on improved didn't?

Hagan would not have had a chance to win the crown without Medlin..he had that car smokin mid season!

This revolving door at DSR is amusing. Some of the best tuners on the planet.

appears to me to be one of those NFL fourteen point turnover things....DSR loses a great tuner and sets him free to be a thorn in DSR's rear for the future. Would really be neat to see Medlin hook up with the Diehl gang. Of course I don't think Jeff's shortfall has been in the technical area, just not enough dollars to throw at it.

Last edited:
It's amazing that no matter how much talent or experience you have as either a driver or a tuner, there just isn't any job security at the pro level. I know it's a business at that level, but geez, it seems like people forget how fickle these nitro cars can be. I didn't think the NAPA car was doing too badly when Shoe replaced Ace, and with Medlen at the helm it really hasn't been any better, so who do you get now?

Maybe its not the tuner hmmmmmmmmm

what are you getting at? Ron Capps although he may not of been a countdown contender in the last 2 years or so you can't knock his driving. That would be like replacing Dixon cause he could finish 5th next year. If anyone can drive a funny car it's Capps.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back