Mater Meetings At IHRA Events? (1 Viewer)

ihradotcom

Nitro Member
Hi Everyone,

I see on the NHRA section of Nitromater that alot of you meet and hangout at some point during the weekend at National Events. I'd like to start that up over here too.

I personally don't go to all the events since my web stuff can be done from home.

But I will be at US 131 next week and at the Norwalk event.

Who else will be there and might want to get the ball rolling?

Last edited:
I'll be at Martin next week. Pick a time and a spot.

Good Idea but...

That sounds like a good idea to try to get some IHRA Mater meetings going. I won't be able to make any more this year since I've been to my one and only IHRA national already and from what I can see I'm the only IHRA-loving Mater in the Edmonton area... But have fun to everyone else!

I'll be there working in the tower with Larry Sullivan. Jeff Foster will be around all weekend too.

Hi Everyone,

I see on the NHRA section of Nitromater that alot of you meet and hangout at some point during the weekend at National Events. I'd like to start that up over here too.

I personally don't go to all the events since my web stuff can be done from home.

But I will be at US 131 next week and at the Norwalk event.

Who else will be there and might want to get the ball rolling?

Count me in Jeff...

Well we probably can't get everyone to meet up in the tower/press room for obvious reasons. Maybe somewhere in the pits? Or just outside the tower? Sometime Saturday?

Well we probably can't get everyone to meet up in the tower/press room for obvious reasons. Maybe somewhere in the pits? Or just outside the tower? Sometime Saturday?

Could do it at or near McMillen's Pit... or Millican since he's always doing 1320 TV stuff...

Someone will have to find me and remind me at the event, I get wraped up in work and always forget the meetings.

Since I have a lot of experience with setting up Mater meetings. Getting cell numbers does help, plus make it a time that does NOT interfere with any Major class' running. Also set up a Definate Time and place! If you have 10 people suggesting different times or places, nobody will show up!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back