Masks (1 Viewer)

As soon as you can counter what I spelled out in my post, and counter it with reliable information from a place other than mainstream media or a source not currently funded and/or supported by the government,

Your post had zero evidence to back it up. "I VERIFIED that the concern of the numbers being cooked for financial gain at the hospital(s) was, in fact true" Source? Let me guess you know someone who knows someone. Probably the same guy in the other thread who said the CDC told everyone to select COVID-19 as cause of death no matter what (yet none of the 900,000 doctors were able to produce the source document).

What you provided was an anecdote which is no more or less accurate than what any other anti-mask snowflake is saying. I mean it's fine if someone told you that and you're just repeating, but if you have done the research it would help your argument. It's just sad these days there is this newfound paranoia that scientists are "out to get us". Some people are literally one conspiracy theory away from wearing the old tin foil hat. All things being equal, I'll accept data from someone educated and who has dedicated their life to the study of something rather than someone who just goes on feelings. Remember we "will be open by Easter". "This is nothing more than the common cold" "Can we look at injecting disinfectants?"

Meanwhile, while the rest of the world is coming out of this mess and is able to travel internationally, the wealthiest country with the best health care system in the world is not allowed out of its own borders. But yeah...scientists don't know what they're talking about. You don't think that has anything to do with lack of leadership on this issue? Or is it another conspiracy, yet this time, magically the ENTIRE WORLD is out to conspire against one person. Mortal enemies conspiring to make the smartest man in the US look like he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Your post had zero evidence to back it up. "I VERIFIED that the concern of the numbers being cooked for financial gain at the hospital(s) was, in fact true" Source? Let me guess you know someone who knows someone. Probably the same guy in the other thread who said the CDC told everyone to select COVID-19 as cause of death no matter what (yet none of the 900,000 doctors were able to produce the source document).

What you provided was an anecdote which is no more or less accurate than what any other anti-mask snowflake is saying. I mean it's fine if someone told you that and you're just repeating, but if you have done the research it would help your argument. It's just sad these days there is this newfound paranoia that scientists are "out to get us". Some people are literally one conspiracy theory away from wearing the old tin foil hat. All things being equal, I'll accept data from someone educated and who has dedicated their life to the study of something rather than someone who just goes on feelings. Remember we "will be open by Easter". "This is nothing more than the common cold" "Can we look at injecting disinfectants?"

Meanwhile, while the rest of the world is coming out of this mess and is able to travel internationally, the wealthiest country with the best health care system in the world is not allowed out of its own borders. But yeah...scientists don't know what they're talking about. You don't think that has anything to do with lack of leadership on this issue? Or is it another conspiracy, yet this time, magically the ENTIRE WORLD is out to conspire against one person. Mortal enemies conspiring to make the smartest man in the US look like he doesn't know what he's talking about.

My brother in-law is the Medical Director and my Sister has run the cardiac rehab department for over 20 years in this hospital. I can arrange a face-to-face meeting with them if you'd like. I can also arrange face-to-face meetings with the 20+ Tyson employees that were released to go back to work less than a week after testing positive WITHOUT being re-tested, as well as the officials at the Health Department. All of these folks are regular customers of mine.

You're damn right there's a leadership issue. A leadership AND accountability issue, top to bottom at every single level of government, at the national, state and local levels.

You talk about doing research; are you kidding me?? You pick your subject and which side of said subject you're on and I'll find enough information and "data" to support BOTH sides of the argument that it'll make arguing the subject futile. Research in this day and age is an absolute joke.

I have no problem at all with you, or anyone for that matter referring to me as a conspiracy theorist. It's not true, but I can see why someone would say that. The bottom line is the government of the United States has earned that from me (and millions of others, make no mistake) by their actions. They haven't earned my trust. If they've earned your trust, then more power to you, but your fear is not my problem. I'll continue to go with what's happening right in front of my eyes, watching what's actually NOT happening without the distortion of the government, or more importantly, mainstream misleadia.

Sean D

Last edited:
Do they wear masks at work?
Or anywhere else?

The only part of the hospital that I physically enter is the cardiac rehab center to pick up keys to cars we're working on. There were as many folks wearing them as not prior to this hitting, and I haven't been back up there since they opened rehab back up, so I can't say now what that particular policy is.

I just got back from there picking up a car for a job, but I didn't have to go in. They have, however took all the tents down and reinstated the valet parking as it was prior to the initial shut down. So as for what their mask regulations are at this point, again I don't know. The only thing I do know is that they, along with every other hospital in our immediate area are limiting people going in besides the patients themselves.

Sean D

My brother in-law is the Medical Director and my Sister has run the cardiac rehab department for over 20 years in this hospital. I can arrange a face-to-face meeting with them if you'd like. I can also arrange face-to-face meetings with the 20+ Tyson employees that were released to go back to work less than a week after testing positive WITHOUT being re-tested, as well as the officials at the Health Department. All of these folks are regular customers of mine.

You're damn right there's a leadership issue. A leadership AND accountability issue, top to bottom at every single level of government, at the national, state and local levels.

You talk about doing research; are you kidding me?? You pick your subject and which side of said subject you're on and I'll find enough information and "data" to support BOTH sides of the argument that it'll make arguing the subject futile. Research in this day and age is an absolute joke.

I have no problem at all with you, or anyone for that matter referring to me as a conspiracy theorist. It's not true, but I can see why someone would say that. The bottom line is the government of the United States has earned that from me (and millions of others, make no mistake) by their actions. They haven't earned my trust. If they've earned your trust, then more power to you, but your fear is not my problem. I'll continue to go with what's happening right in front of my eyes, watching what's actually NOT happening without the distortion of the government, or more importantly, mainstream misleadia.

Sean D
What is his fear that is not your problem?

What is his fear that is not your problem?

After re-reading Dennis' post, saying it the way I said it wasn't the best way to put it and I'll own that. He doesn't come out and say he's scared of anything, per se', but his post certainly comes across that he's buying in to the hype when he references all the data, especially when he references conspiracy theorists and his assumption that I heard these things 2nd, 3rd or 4th hand.

I'm just communicating how things went down in one of the most concentrated outbreak spots in the nation and how nothing has happened with regards to what the professionals said would happen. So I'll continue to pick up my Mother, who is 76 years old with COPD and a 5-bypass heart surgery in her history, and get her out of the house a couple of times a week to go shopping and to meet her friends on Friday night for supper at a local restaurant, at the direction of a Medical Director, because she is, "exponentially more vulnerable to problems from sitting around her house immobile than she ever will be from this virus".

At the end of the day, Eugene it's what I love about this country (at this point, anyway...). We can take any position we want as long as we're willing to accept the resulting repercussions of those decisions.

Sean D

I am in the camp of not believing any stats I hear any longer about Covid. So much of what is out there is politicized by both sides and their "experts" and there are financial ramifications as well that appear to being manipulated. So I follow what makes sense to keep me as safe as possible: wear a mask where I don't control the environment like airplanes, stores, NHRA races(Indy 1), etc. Don't wear a mask where I do control the environment such as out walking the dog. When you hear experts on both sides saying the exact opposite of each other, I don't know how you can believe any of them, other than Covid is a serious issue and can't be ignored. I find it amusing when the policians refer to support their rules by "science" when they pick and choose their science by what agrees with their political beliefs. Again, I know that Covid is a serious issue and since I am 69 I am in a higher risk category. So I will be responsible in my actions regardless of what the politicians and their experts say.

Sean D
I agree with you Sean. When government and money get involved the whole scenario changes.

Just curious, if most Americans are wearing masks, why are we supposedly having a spike in Covid cases? Could it be that mask don't work?

P.S. Myself and my immediate family have already had Covid. If it's true that once you have it you become immune, I'd love to receive a card that says I'm immune that I can present to people trying to get me to follow these BS guidelines.

How about some good news about the Virus. Dr.Fauci's colleagues at the National Institute of Health and Modena Inc have created a vaccine with outstanding results so far. The final level of testing will begin on July 27 with 30,000 patients. The last test was 100% effective on test patients. The NIH has been workingi with Modera Inc which is one of the 10 companies the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donated $200M to to support developing a vaccine. NIS & Modena received $20M. There are 4 other companies that got support from the Gates Foundation that have vaccines that are in early tests also.
If the NIH/MODENA vaccine passes the final stage of testing it could be in production by November.

Just curious, if most Americans are wearing masks, why are we supposedly having a spike in Covid cases? Could it be that mask don't work?

I've been wondering the same thing. Is part of the reason that we're seeing an increase in cases due to increased testing, or is the virus that contagious? I don't know who to believe anymore.
Nationally, while we have seen the big increase in positive cases, how does the death rate compare? Is the death rate increasing at the same rate as the number of positive cases?
The county I live in had its first confirmed positive case in mid-March. The first death occurred the first week of April. Since the beginning of July, we have seen a big jump in the number of positive cases. We're now at 137. But, the last death (#4) occurred mid-April.

I've been wondering the same thing. Is part of the reason that we're seeing an increase in cases due to increased testing, or is the virus that contagious? I don't know who to believe anymore.
Nationally, while we have seen the big increase in positive cases, how does the death rate compare? Is the death rate increasing at the same rate as the number of positive cases?
The county I live in had its first confirmed positive case in mid-March. The first death occurred the first week of April. Since the beginning of July, we have seen a big jump in the number of positive cases. We're now at 137. But, the last death (#4) occurred mid-April.
I believe a lot of increase testing and fake and false reporting has been the cause.

This whole Covid19 is mostly bulls--t. According to OSHA, the minimum oxygen in breathable air is 20%. With those STUPID MASKS ON YOU ARE AT 17% OR LOWER! They cannot stop the tiny phony "VIRUS"
so what is the deal requiring them? It's all a SCAM! I saw a memo from my neighbor who is a doctor telling all who sign death certificates to list the death as COVID 19 as the cause. I actually saw the memo and it is on the internet too! Everyone that is tested is positive no matter what. This is a giant scam so flame away, I will NEVER take a "vaccine" for this man made virus! In fact is you are thinking of getting ANY vaccine, ask for the insert in the vial. After you see what is in that "vaccine" if you have any brains you won't get it!

This whole Covid19 is mostly bulls--t. According to OSHA, the minimum oxygen in breathable air is 20%. With those STUPID MASKS ON YOU ARE AT 17% OR LOWER! They cannot stop the tiny phony "VIRUS"
so what is the deal requiring them? It's all a SCAM! I saw a memo from my neighbor who is a doctor telling all who sign death certificates to list the death as COVID 19 as the cause. I actually saw the memo and it is on the internet too! Everyone that is tested is positive no matter what. This is a giant scam so flame away, I will NEVER take a "vaccine" for this man made virus! In fact is you are thinking of getting ANY vaccine, ask for the insert in the vial. After you see what is in that "vaccine" if you have any brains you won't get it!

So all the people in the hospitals that are sick and the people who have died are all faking? Including all the countries around the world? WOW!

You might want to avoid Todd Smith. He's one of the crew chiefs at Kallitta motor sports on the DHL funny car. I don't want to speak for him but as I recall he caught the Corona virus and spent a very long time in intensive care on a respirator and lost a great deal of weight. I'm sure he would take exception to your opinion. You might also ask Bobby Bennett

Last edited:

Careful guys, we got ourselves a BOOMER over here!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back