Maple Grove on the move (1 Viewer)

The Porta Potty Patrol has been there for years. IMO, annoying to have them there to try and corral me to the open John to squeeze me for a tip. I paid a lot to get in, don’t need to pay to take a leak, and I can tell the difference between red and green on the door lock indicator.
I always figured I can spare a few $1 bills to keep the place somewhat clean. It isn’t just that they direct you to an open one, they quick cleaned it too.. better than trying to spread tp all over the seat so you don’t have to sit in someone else’s piss. Each to his own.

looked like a great crowd. The thing I always hated about the Grove was that long winding road in/out. Took hours to get to civilization when you leave so when you live 5 hours away, it’s a long drive. Not sure that can ever be fixed.

It's an illegal stream of the NHRA.tv feed, once NHRA finds out about it they'll send a copyright notice to the streamer and have the channel deleted
I saw a (likely illegal) feed on YouTube. Clearly poaching NHRATV feed. Switched over to the feed I paid for.
I guess that's what they call theft of intellectual property - Seriously, NHRA TV needs to have subscribers if we want the service to continue.

sure would like to know what team force found on prock's TF'r at that indy test. what a turn around.
kudos to wilk for setting up 2nd car and making it to line for final. i wonder if he didn't red light intentionally

Last edited:
sure would like to know what team force found on prock's TF'r at that indy test. what a turn around.
kudos to wilk for setting up 2nd car and making it to line for final. i wonder if he didn't red light intentionally
Maybe Brittany’s backup car? 😉

IMO…NHRA tv is really worth it now. Much improved from years past. Not perfect but 90% of the time as good as network tv. Mostly occasional sound balancing issues. I watch the race whenever I want and FF through what I don’t want to watch. Not on commission but just do it!

IMO…NHRA tv is really worth it now. Much improved from years past. Not perfect but 90% of the time as good as network tv. Mostly occasional sound balancing issues. I watch the race whenever I want and FF through what I don’t want to watch. Not on commission but just do it!
I pulled the trigger. Maybe an illegal stream was on purpose to let people know about it?

the stream i watched on sunday was great. alan, joe, and amanda. plus you get the whole race, which includes the late rounds of sportsman.
in lieu of time yesterday, the sportsman's parade was abbreviated to top end interviews with all the winners. amanda's interviews were great.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back