Luigi "Rodfather" Novelli (1 Viewer)

I just got off the phone with dad a few minutes ago. He is so happy and psyched. Hopefully things will go his way tomorrow. GO DAD GO!!! :D

I saw that big speed after the first round of qualifying and was very impressed. Nice job Rodfather

Awesome Luigi! Fastest man from Crete!
What I find to be greatest is who started this thread. When your contemporaries start a thread about you, that's great.
Now, Bobby,you go kick butt so the "rodfather" needs to start a thread about you!:)

Nitroclovers

His best ET is 4.62...and his previous best mph was 322...so the mph is but not the ET.

Hey Bobby, big fan from UPSTATE NY here, hope to see ya this year at ETown!
Andrea, your pop is a real class act. I wish him nothing but the best. I met him in ETown a few years ago after totally fireballing an engine, and he burned off his chutes. He had the burned up chuta packs under the truck in the pits, and I asked him what he was gonna do with it. He says, what, you want em? Yes I do! So he told me to wait a minute, came back with a full color autographed glossy, and the chute packs. I'll never forget his generosity, and I always root for him! Long Live the Rodfather!!!

Is Luigi still sporting the ponytail? Didn't he once say he would cut it when he made his first 4 second run?

He still has is ponytail. He said he would cut it if he runs a 4.5XX.

I cut off his ponytail at the starting line at an IHRA event when he ran his first 4 second run. He grew it back after that.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back