Norwalk Notes (1 Viewer)

DrRocket

Nitro Member
Wow! Luigi Novelli lays down a 4.59 at over 320. A career best!

Way to go Luigi!!!!!

He says that because he ran in the 4.5's he's cutting off his ponytail!!!

I just talked to dad and he is so excited. I asked about the ponytail and he said it is going tonight...that has been the standing wager for a couple years. He said the same thing with a 60 but then backed out and said a 50 now he is being held to it. The belt came off before the finish line too so it could have been even better. Now to see what he can do tonight.

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Go Dad Go !!!!

Re: Luigi ran a 4.59!!!

Awesome run for Luigi -- best of his career according to the NHRA results page. That should keep him in the program, I think.

Re: Luigi ran a 4.59!!!

It is his best ET according to NHRA. They said it is Luigi's first time in the "50's". Congrats, that has to feel pretty darn good!

Seeing Luigi run a .59 put's a bigger smile on my face than seeing all the big dollar teams run low fortys.
God luv ya Luigi and all the other low buck teams out there.
You are the guys that make this sport great!!;):):D

Congrats Luigi!!!! from Strasburg racing. I can see it now Luigi sporting a mullet, Buzz will be sporting some bling, and.........well nevermind. Anyway awesome job guys!

Outstanding pass! Congrats!

I, too, love seeing the "low buck" guys running well.

BTW, keep the 'tail... JMHO

I am home with my kids. I have 2 littles one that I just could not leave home. Dad calls me right away when something great happens. Yes that is a first 50 ever and obviously a career best. Hopefully he will better it in a few minutes. They have the haircut all planned out and will do it later tonight. Hopefully NHRA will do some publicity with it like IHRA did back when he ran his first 4 second run. It may not be a big deal to them but it is huge to us. Thanks everyone for the support and dad sees it all when he gets home. I go over to mom and dad's house after the races and show dad all the things I find online about him. He loves it.

And please no mullet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Andrea :D

Andrea, I've been one of Luigi's biggest fans since I first met him years ago at Brainerd. Stopped by to talk to them, and I felt like I was talking to old friends.

Congratulations to the team!!!

By the way, those are some great looking tads you've got there in your avatar. I'll bet Luigi's a doting grandpa, eh?

Last edited:
I am home with my kids. I have 2 littles one that I just could not leave home. Dad calls me right away when something great happens. Yes that is a first 50 ever and obviously a career best. Hopefully he will better it in a few minutes. They have the haircut all planned out and will do it later tonight. Hopefully NHRA will do some publicity with it like IHRA did back when he ran his first 4 second run. It may not be a big deal to them but it is huge to us. Thanks everyone for the support and dad sees it all when he gets home. I go over to mom and dad's house after the races and show dad all the things I find online about him. He loves it.

And please no mullet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Andrea :D

Dang Andrea, seems Dad runs great at the races you miss out on. That has to suck!!:p

I just talked to dad and he is so excited. I asked about the ponytail and he said it is going tonight...that has been the standing wager for a couple years. He said the same thing with a 60 but then backed out and said a 50 now he is being held to it. The belt came off before the finish line too so it could have been even better. Now to see what he can do tonight.

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Go Dad Go !!!!

Andrea.... that is so cool. Congratulations.... I love it when an independent team does well.

Any chance the pony tail cutting might get some media attention? Like on the starting line or something.....?

Just a thought....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back