Love the sportsmanship (1 Viewer)

I doubt any other major motorsport would see a similar incident.
But, once again, I can’t watch today’s race because DirecTV hasn’t carried the big Fox network at all this year.
Same thing for Dish customers.
Fox wants to blame the two satellite providers, saying they can’t agree on how much to pay Fox for broadcast rights.
If only one provider couldn’t reach an agreement, I would believe Fox.
But, since both providers haven’t reached an agreement, I’d say Fox is wanting too big of an increase.

But, once again, I can’t watch today’s race because DirecTV hasn’t carried the big Fox network at all this year.
Fox wants to blame the two satellite providers, saying they can’t agree on how much to pay Fox for broadcast rights.
But, since both providers haven’t reached an agreement, I’d say Fox is wanting too big of an increase.
I am recording it on Dish as we speak. It must be your local provider.

In first round, the Yella Fellas had trouble with both their primary and backup starter sets. Hagen's guys (right behind them in the lanes) rushed their starter and battery pack up to the DHL team and they were able to get their car started in time to make the run. :eek: Just awesome!
Well, this sort of behavior was completely contrary to what Pacific Raceways’ owner was trying to have. I think he’d have been a lot happier if the Hagan team hadn’t loaned the starter and the DHL team started a fistfight with them as a result !

Well, this sort of behavior was completely contrary to what Pacific Raceways’ owner was trying to have. I think he’d have been a lot happier if the Hagan team hadn’t loaned the starter and the DHL team started a fistfight with them as a result !
Maybe a "Pick the Fight" game here? What if you have bad picks for the race? What would be the point payout for the winner? 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🤬👍

In first round, the Yella Fellas had trouble with both their primary and backup starter sets. Hagen's guys (right behind them in the lanes) rushed their starter and battery pack up to the DHL team and they were able to get their car started in time to make the run. :eek: Just awesome!
I've always respected Dickie and the whole Matt Hagan team. This just solidifies my respect for them.

Go buy a cheap HDTV antenna, FOX is free.

That won’t work in this river valley where we live.
Give it a try! HD over air reception is different from standard, you either get a perfect picture or pixilation, nothing in between. New ATSC 3.0 (Gen3) broadcast standard is coming soon

Go buy a cheap HDTV antenna, FOX is free.
Just make sure you find out first if you local Fox station broadcasts on UHF or VHF. Most local stations are UHF and most antennas are optimized for UHF only. A few — such as the ABC affiliate in Philly — broadcast on VHF and you need the correct type of antenna to get their signal.

I pay $72.99 a month for youtube tv which carries Fox. This year I spent $149.99 and subscribed to NHRA.TV. I like it but way more than I can possibly watch. You get all four days from the time the track open's till it close's, just like being there. Every single class and Alan Reinhardt is the main announcer. And they archive all the races along with extra shows.

Seems interesting that JR ran low et and top speed of the meet on that particular run and it wasn't mentioned even once 🤷‍♂️

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back