Looks Like the Green Monster is Gone (1 Viewer)

I don't know Monster's lingo/slogan, but I'm sure it has something to do with performance. The FC didn't have it this year. I'd be disappointed too!! Folks can look for all the other reasons they want to. But Monster is a high profile sponsor, and it's hard to see the car when it's not on the track Sunday's.

Technically impossible at this point in time, unfortunately.

Arfons passed his final measured mile last December.

(In my opinion, there has never been a greater American hero....)

I never got to see Art race, but he was a mainstay in the tractor pulling scene that my Dad used to take me to as a kid. Had the twin-turbine (helicopter engines iirc) "Green Monster 2" in the unlimited class ...

Like alot of y'all, I thought this was about Art, thought if it was about Fenway, it would be in the lounge.

Only Monster I've tried are Blue and Coffee... oh well, live and learn...

d'kid

I never got to see Art race, but he was a mainstay in the tractor pulling scene that my Dad used to take me to as a kid. Had the twin-turbine (helicopter engines iirc) "Green Monster 2" in the unlimited class ...

same deal here too chris - saw him at the scott county fairgrounds
tractor pulls in davenport, iowa as a youngster with my dad.

That's where i'd seen him too. I agree with Cole on the greatest hero part.

That Monster energy drink stuff is quite grotesque. Three cans of it made me dizzy :rolleyes: Even being thirsty in the blazing sun with lovely girls giving out ice cold free cans of it i'd still pay the 3 bucks for a Coke instead.
2591266370088366760S425x425Q85.jpg

I find it ironic that the energy drinks market towards the younger X Games crowd when it's actually us tired old farts who could probably use it more! :eek:

I drank a monster once during a century bike ride. at mile 60. Stupidest thing I ever did. Felt great for 5 minutes. then felt like dying.

I was afraid this thread was about fenway park...whew....

I drank a monster once during a century bike ride. at mile 60. Stupidest thing I ever did. Felt great for 5 minutes. then felt like dying.

I was afraid this thread was about fenway park...whew....

That's the crash that comes after drinking one of the green ones. Try one with the blue M on the can and there's no crash afterward.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back