Kurt Busch (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

He was on Nascar race hub last night-showed the car + the run. Talked about how much fun he had-even thought he said he got only 2 runs over 6 days. :eek:

NHRA can use all the "good mouthing" it can get....Thanks Kurt. Can you imagine the press we'd get if Danica would drive a pink dragster. Shirley are you listening?

Not trying to kick Kurt out of S/G, but I've been wondering; if Kurt's Challenger is making all that H.P. (1100+), would it be more suited for Comp. Eliminator? Especially if his goal is to run in the 7's.

I hope you're not serious about Comp remark. From what I saw this car is not a serious effort at ANY class. Just a "go-fast" hobby car.

Whoda' thunk Kurt Busch would develop an entire new fan base, eh?

Win - Win all around!

Not trying to kick Kurt out of S/G, but I've been wondering; if Kurt's Challenger is making all that H.P. (1100+), would it be more suited for Comp. Eliminator? Especially if his goal is to run in the 7's.

In comp, his car would be a BB/AT, which has a 7.27 index. To be competitive, he would have to get the thing running in the 6.65-6.70 range.

I really like what Kurt is doing. He and a buddy are building a car and having fun away from the job that feeds the family and pays for the race car. That pretty much sounds like what most of us sportsman racers do. Thanks Kurt for getting some publicity for the sportsman racers.

honestly, a little of both... know he's a Winston cup driver... but only by name. Haven't seen a cup races since right after Gordon was a rookie, early 90's...

d'kid

Wow Karl.. you are way out of the loop.. Winston went away a few years ago too.....lol....

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back