Kurt Busch (1 Viewer)

I wonder why NASCAR jumped on KB, yet conveniently looked the other way when Danica, their newest cash cow, intentionally wrecked Sam Hornish at Talledega after the race? Just another reason why I don't bother with circle track stuff...

I wonder why NASCAR jumped on KB, yet conveniently looked the other way when Danica, their newest cash cow, intentionally wrecked Sam Hornish at Talledega after the race? Just another reason why I don't bother with circle track stuff...

Cause history repeats its self:D

Among other things, it didn't affect the outcome of the race and the biggest reason was she didn't endanger crew and officials on pit road as Kubu did.

Earnhardt was well liked.

on camera.. and after his death....(talking media.. not his fans...) All media trys its best to be the one to bring down a "hero"...

When NC was mostly a Democratic goverment state in the 90's.. Richard Petty tried to run for Gov.... within 3 hours of announcing, they listed every law he ever broke in NC.. including "bump drafting" someone on the highway....lol

How sad is it when the better behaved Busch is Kyle?! Kurt is a tool with a silver spoon still stuck in the mouth. No 2 ways about it.

Billy, are you kidding me! Did you ever see another driver have every crew member from other teams line pit road at any race like they did when E Sr won the Daytona 500?

What a punk this guy is. No wonder Penske got sick of him and fired him. Should have let the big guy on the other pit crew give him an attitude adjustment. Or better yet, let Jimmy Spencer give him one after he gives him the crying towel.:D

What a disappointment!

I used to like Kurt because of his involvement/affection for Drag Racing and him running Pro Stock was pretty cool. However, after his deal last year with Dr Punch and then the way he carried on last week, man, this guy just certified himself as a Class A Douchebag.

There is a difference between being competitive and intense, then there is just down right disrespectful.

As someone said, it's a sad day when the best behaved Busch is Kyle.

Not defending his behavior on the drive thru of Newman's pit but the issue with the language on the radio is nothing new - to Kurt or any other driver. Remember, you are listening to their frequency. I've heard worse from other drivers, so if it bothers you, don't listen.

Not defending his behavior on the drive thru of Newman's pit but the issue with the language on the radio is nothing new - to Kurt or any other driver. Remember, you are listening to their frequency. I've heard worse from other drivers, so if it bothers you, don't listen.

Even Danica can have quite the potty mouth. Remember the Nationwide Race at Daytona earlier this year?

What a punk this guy is. No wonder Penske got sick of him and fired him. Should have let the big guy on the other pit crew give him an attitude adjustment. Or better yet, let Jimmy Spencer give him one after he gives him the crying towel.:D

I LOOOOVE when Jimmy gives out the Crying Towel on Racehub! :D:cool:

In the October Kansas City race in 2006, I personally listened (on the radio) to Kyle Petty rip his crew a new one, using really really blunt language.:eek:

A stevedor would have stood in reverent silence.

Last edited:
All the drivers have ripped crews before but there sure seems to be a pattern here. This team is trying to get a sponsor to compete with the bigger teams and a driver needs to let go of the button before he sounds off and nobody will know. That said, we are going into their office.

All the drivers have ripped crews before but there sure seems to be a pattern here. This team is trying to get a sponsor to compete with the bigger teams and a driver needs to let go of the button before he sounds off and nobody will know. That said, we are going into their office.

Jeff Gordan use to be one of the worest buddy of mine worked on his crew and use to laugh at him going off..... he quit when he got his bell rung in a wreck at Texas... came back with a totaly different attitude....lol

Jimmy Spencer use to go whining and screaming ot his dad .. so his dad would go cuss out the team...lol.. he knew he wasnt a good enough driver to keep his job if he did it himself....lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back