Kat Moller (1 Viewer)

Terrible news. I have seen the Larsen Motorsports Jet dragsters several times. They were always entertaining. My condolences to the Moller family and to all at Larsen Motorsports. RIP Kat.

RIP to the young lady who we lost tonight. What is the deal with jet cars this year? It seems like more have crashed this year than the last 20 combined.

That's two jet crashes at racetracks that weren't designed for drag cars. They do street drags on the front straightaway and that's where the jet car was making exhibition passes. Looking at the track map there isn't adequate shut down area for jet cars especially if something goes wrong. Unofficial word is her chutes failed and she hit a wall at approximately 200mph.

I was also stunned to hear it happened at Sebring on a Thursday.

Condolences to the family, friends and team.

So sad! You obviously never want this crap to happen, but the racers & promoters need to use a little more common sense. I hope they learn from this and make the necessary adjustments moving forward. Rest In Peace Kat...this totally sucks!

This morning I was saddened to hear of this tragic loss. Today I checked out the track on Google Earth. Now I'm damn mad! She had ZERO margin for error. My condolences to her family and friends. Tragic.

It sounds likes she hit the center timing system at the finish line and she was struck by debris. Very sad deal.

Debris from the timing system that was on the center line, I wonder what they were using for the timing system. Very sad deal.

Debris from the timing system that was on the center line, I wonder what they were using for the timing system. Very sad deal.
This is a in-car video taken that night of someone making a pass .
What is that at the 1:29 mark? Is that what they are using for a timing block, right out in the track?
Who thought this was a good ideal?

What is that at the 1:29 mark? Is that what they are using for a timing block, right out in the track?
Damn, she never should have gone down the track with that stupid setup.

Looks like a lot of bad stuff to hit!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...JPG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back