Just don't call her Danica! (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
This morning's Paper had an Assoc. press story of Melanie. Apparently people always ask her what she thinks about DP, I guess that would get pretty old fast. I wonder if the Hostess Diva's promotion had anything to do with it?:rolleyes:

Danica WHO??? OHH you mean the Formula 1 race that hasn't won a race... :D :D While Melanie Troxel has won a few an led the points for quite some time... Makes me go "HHHHMMMMMMMMM"

Now isn't Danica trying to obtain a ride in a NASCAR? So you can step her way over to someday driving a Top Fuel Dragster in the NHRA?:D

Danica WHO??? OHH you mean the Formula 1 race that hasn't won a race... :D :D While Melanie Troxel has won a few an led the points for quite some time... Makes me go "HHHHMMMMMMMMM"

Indy Car, She couldn't even fathom how to operate an F1 car, too many knobs and doohickies, but she is a decent Indy car driver;)

Yeah, Danica was rumored to be looking to make a move to NASCAR. But I believe she's backed off that in last week or so.

Well, she looks good in a driving suit so if she lands in our neck of the woods it can only be a good thing. Although I am more than happy with Mel (sorry TJ) but NASCRAP would be a step backwards the way I see it.

But with Ashley in the fold next season she has no chance of competing off the track. So she better get in quick!

Miss Ashley set to come out in Funny Car at Ennis Sepember 20 something!.
Miss Patrick will most likely change horses next year
!

NASCAR is the top form of Motorsports

Well, she looks good in a driving suit so if she lands in our neck of the woods it can only be a good thing. Although I am more than happy with Mel (sorry TJ) but NASCRAP would be a step backwards the way I see it.

But with Ashley in the fold next season she has no chance of competing off the track. So she better get in quick!

NASCAR would definently be a step UP for Ms. Patrick. I am as big a drag fan there is but it doesn't take a scientist to know no other form of motorsports generates the money NASCAR does.

An Inquiring Mind wonders why a thread on a drag racer is [ Moved ] while a thread not even about drag racing lounges around NHRA ?
I suspect I know the answer to one half and agree but the second I don't know.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back