JR leaves DEI (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Dale Earnhardt Jr leaves DEI and takes Martin Truex Jr, Budweiser, and Bass Pro Shops with him to form his own Nascar team, JR Motorsports with cars and engines provided by Hendrick Motorsports.

I dont care what he wanted, Teresa should have gave it to him. Now she has millions of dollars tied up with no drivers and no sponsors. THats just nuts on her part. If he wanted 50% of the company she should have given it to him.

Earnhardt Jr. leaving DEI - NASCAR - Yahoo! Sports

ESPN is reporting its not true, guess we will find out tomorrow, JR has scheduled a press conference.

There's been rumors of this split for a long time hasn't there? I don't follow that series much, usually just watch the start of the race (National Anthem and "Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines" and the end if I'm flipping through the channels.

I know they have had problems but you would think that Teresa would have caved. Dale Jr is a gold mine and I think she's going to be majorily hurting if he leaves especially if he takes Martin Truex Jr, Bud, and Bass Pro Shops with him. YOu know Bud cant afford to get rid of him, he is budweiser.

Re: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. To Leave DEI

Who??????:D

She keeps the #8, he takes Budweiser, Bass Pro Shops, and Martin Truex Jr not to mention any other cash cow sponsor that he has and would have had. She was stupid and I think this could be the last nail in the coffin of DEI. ESPN is reporting that she has been in talks with Robert Yates Racing to merge and run Fords next year. Dale Sr is rolling over in his grave right now.

He should drive the #3 car because RCR owns that number.

I can see it now, the Rednecks will make up their own prayer............."And on the 3rd day, he rose again........... in the #3 car........ Boogity, Boogity, Boogity...............Let's go racin'!!!"

Amen and pass the Budweiser!!!

Justin, Bass Pro Shops and Martin Truex are not part of the deal but He'll look good in the Black #3 Budweiser Chevrolet:D

Justin, Bass Pro Shops and Martin Truex are not part of the deal but He'll look good in the Black #3 Budweiser Chevrolet:D

Mike allthe reports I read last night and this morning on ESPN said that Truex was believed to be going with him. So maybe that has changed b/c it also said last night he would be using Hendrick power and today he said he wasnt sure. But I think he winds up at RCR.

I can see it now, the Rednecks will make up their own prayer............."And on the 3rd day, he rose again........... in the #3 car........ Boogity, Boogity, Boogity...............Let's go racin'!!!"

holy cow, i smile a lot when reading posts here on the mater, but
this one really made me laugh!!:D perfect.

Justin, I was told the samething last month but he was going to start his own 2 car team.The money that he was offered by other teams was so HUGE that his own team went on the back burner for now.

please Suzie, not the "boogity ,boogity, boogity! i can't stand that. i liked how one reporter asked if "DEI" had become more like a "TEI". jr. sort of grinned but left that answer alone. he did carry himself in a professional manner. does this mean there is NO real earnheart blood left in DEI ?

I am wondering what Tony Eury Sr and Jr who have both served as Jr's crew chiefs (also his unlce and cousin) will do. I would venture to guess they would go with him.

How's the Earnhardt Nation gonna feel about Jr. running with Hendrick power? Maybe they won't throw so much crap on the track when Gordon wins again.

Personally I think JR comes out of this smelling like a rose. He has tons of options:

1. Go drive for RCR and rake in millions when he drives his daddy's #3 for RCR.
2. Go drive for Gibbs and join Stewart and have awesome cars
3. Start his own JR Motorsports Nextel team and hopefully make it a superpower in nascar

Personally what I think is he needs to just go drive RCR's #3 for his daddy, rake in the millions he will make, put it in the bank and next year or year after when DEI is bankrupt and being sold for nothing he can buy it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back