Jim Harrington passed away today (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
We lost Jim today. he is at peace and we will miss him. Many will tell stories about Jim the racer, the teacher and all around fun guy. He was all that. But today I am very sad that I lost a friend.

Good bye my friend .. RIP

I first meet Jim back in 1978 (?) when we brought our FC back to Etown and need a tow vechile and always stayed in touch.

Last edited:
I can't believe he is gone. I've only known Shoe for 3-4 years, but everytime we saw each other there was his huge smile and laugh, happy to see me and the family. I bumped into him again this past October at the Virginia Nationals, hadn't seen him in a year or so, HUGE smile and right back to laughing and carrying on like before.

I will truely miss Jimmy and I send my deepest condolences to his family and loved ones!

Re: Jim Harrington Funeral

Just got back from the funeral of Happy Harry there was not a dry eye in house with 400 plus attending the service. Afterward there was get together of close to 300 including racers like Anthony & Melinda and Jeg to laugh and tell stories of the life and times of Jimmy.

My face still hurts from some of HH tales .. Jimmy your life will live on with all you friends.

Last edited:
Al Howard It was nice to meet you at Jim's services. I'm the guy you talk to at the grave side that went to school with Jim. I also told the story of Jim & I getting robbed in PR. Jim was one of a kind. It was great to see all of his friends old and new come together for one last story.

Wayne

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back