Jimmy "The Shoe" Harrington in hospital (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
I found this on YB. I have know Jim from High School. I will find out more. I have calls going on now. Please keep Jim in Your Prayers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of the members of YB know and have raced with or watched JIM HARRINGTON Race in Stock and Super Stock for many years. Maybe even gone to his drag racing school to learn to race.

Well, SHOE is currently in the hospital and needs a prayer or two. So I started this thread to show him how many people are thinking of him in hopes he will get out of the depression he is in as his best friend and fellow racer for 30plus years passed away. KENNY MARTIN who is known and loved by THOUSANDS passed away. It sent THE SHOE into a funk and his liver is failing. He has had many medical problems and the doctors are trying to get him healthy again. The depression is making it hard and we need some YB HELP here.

Here's to JIMMY THE SHOE, one of the best racers the IHRA NHRA and bracket classes has even seen!!!!!

I found this on YB. I have know Jim from High School. I will find out more. I have calls going on now. Please keep Jim in Your Prayers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of the members of YB know and have raced with or watched JIM HARRINGTON Race in Stock and Super Stock for many years. Maybe even gone to his drag racing school to learn to race.

Well, SHOE is currently in the hospital and needs a prayer or two. So I started this thread to show him how many people are thinking of him in hopes he will get out of the depression he is in as his best friend and fellow racer for 30plus years passed away. KENNY MARTIN who is known and loved by THOUSANDS passed away. It sent THE SHOE into a funk and his liver is failing. He has had many medical problems and the doctors are trying to get him healthy again. The depression is making it hard and we need some YB HELP here.

Here's to JIMMY THE SHOE, one of the best racers the IHRA NHRA and bracket classes has even seen!!!!!

I wish Jimmy the best in his recovery!

i got some calls in to find out whats happening , i only have shoes number not the slippers,,, everybody loves happy ..... i got a text last nite bout this as was hopin it wasnt true .... but it is , please pray for the jimmy and tracey

Jimmy, what are you doing? You have to get ready for next year. I'll see you at Gainesville. Your just like my buddy Larry Morgan. You guys like to stand next to me so that you look skinny! Lots of prayers coming your way from the Volpes.
Ollie

Update: Jim is out of the hospital. He is home in NJ. He has a long road ahead and still needs our prayers.

I wish him the best! depression is not an easy thing to overcome. He will be in our prayers.
I truly hope he has a good support system to help him get through all of this. It is a very tough road to recovery. Get Well Jimmy!!

Get better Jimmy! He was very kind and patient with me when I took my first runs down the quarter at Atco - a good guy...

Update: Jim is back in the hospital. I spoke to Tracy on Monday and they took him back on Sunday. He needs our prayers. Get well my friend.

Update: I saw Jim on Thursday and he was in the ICU with his mom, dad & Tracy but was talking and joking a little. As of this afternoon things have turned and he is not doing very well at all. The doctors are going to try somethings on saturday but they are only to help him with the pain. Jim's Liver and Kidneys have failed. It is very sad but Jim is in a very bad way. I am very sad to be losing my friend of 30 plus years to this illness. I am going at noon on saturday with other old friends to see him. I pray he makes it thru the night.

My prayers are with the "Big Guy" I raced many times with him at Englishtown... I pray for the best for one great person!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back