Jimmy Johnson (1 Viewer)

DrRocket

Nitro Member
So, Jimmy Johnson is the fourpeet NASCAR champ.

Did it pretty convincingly too.

Remember when Jeff Gordon was introducing him to the racing world eight years ago in those LOWES commercials? He was asking him if he was ready?? "Are you ready to win, Jimmy???" "Yes I am, Jeff!" Boy, he wasn't kidding, was he?

At least he lost that pathetic, silly a$$ed looking "bad boy beard." :rolleyes:

Had a little payback going on this weekend!! Sure makes interesting side stories............
That is fortunate since JJ took all the drama out of the championship. :)

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!`

Well, I guess it's a five-peet. Man, what's it gonna take to beat this team? I'm not a fan of the guy, but I've got to hand it to them. Pretty impressive.

Now if someone would just convince him he needs to lose that stupid, silly looking "I'm a bad-a$$!!" beard of his.........

If ya want a funny read and you think I rip on the countdown too much go check out some nascar boards and what they really think of Jimmy and the chase. Holy Cow

It would be interesting to total the points under the real(OLD) system and see how many titles he really has.

It would be interesting to total the points under the real(OLD) system and see how many titles he really has.

It has been done on a couple of sites. JJ would have two. Jeff gordon would have two more. Harvick would have one. I believe Carl Edwards would have one. Tony Stewart would have won his Chase title even under the old system.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back