Rest in Peace David Williams (2 Viewers)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
Sad to inform everyone David passed away today. He had a rough year after losing his wife and he now is back reunited with her. David has been around here since the days when we had screen names and has been a moderator for probably at least the last 10 years. I really enjoyed our discussions and I am going to miss having him around. RIP David!

Really sad news, never met him but always liked what he had to say. Prayers for family and friends.

RIP, David. I always enjoyed his posts too. I knew he was also from Iowa but I had no idea he lived right here in Cedar Rapids, less than 5 miles away. It's a shame I never got to meet him. =/

David was good people. Had the fortune to meet and chat with him and his son on a few occasions. Sad deal....

Lots of times anymore, I look at avatars here and I know who the poster is. Anytime I saw that big Goodyear slick/wheel avatar, I knew it was a post from David. Gonna miss seeing that. :( Farewell David :(

Sad news. :(

He was one of the first to extend a greeting when I joined this board many years ago.

RIP David. :(

Very sad to hear this. My condolences to his family and friends during this dificult time.
I remember when this site was a Scotty Cannon site and evolved into a community it is today many many years ago!
RIP David you will be missed but not forgotten!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back