God speed Brenda Craig! (1 Viewer)

Curt

Nitro Member
I recieved sad news today that a dear friend of many drag race fans passed away today around 3am. Brenda & Bob Craig worked for Prudhomme Racing for years. Brenda was in charge of the midway/T-shirt trailer. She was a wonderful friend to many fans as well as race team members. Brenda will be missed by many. My prayers go out to the Craig family. Thank you Jesus for taking our beloved Brenda into your arms.

We've lost a truly great lady - and gained an angel. My thoughts and prayers are with Bob and their friends and family. Those of us who got a chance to meet her/know her were lucky for the chance.

Very bad news, my thoughts and prayers go out to Bob and their family.

S/F
D
TAD in Camp Pendleton CA

RIP my dear friend Brenda!
I'm a better person for knowing you & Bob.
You will be missed immensely.
Bob, their family, and many friends are in my thoughts!

Bob has asked that people don't call him yet. He will keep us posted on arrangements!

Brenda also spent some time working for Tim Wilkerson before she went to Snake's team!

B; you can now have mochas whenever you want!!!
Luv ya,
Wayne

Just terrible news. I always looked forward to visiting her at Snake's apparel trailer. Heartfelt sympathy and condolences to Bob and the family. Rest in peace, Brenda.

I am very sorry to hear of her passing. She was a very nice lady. What a sad situation. My best to her family and friends.

Dave

Brenda will be missed deeply!! She was a amazing person with the biggest heart! She was always there at the trailer to great me with a hug and a smile as we went up to the lanes! My thoughts and prayers are with bob and the family! R.I.P Brenda I will always love you!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back