JFR's SEMA anoucment? (1 Viewer)

Sparky

Nitro Member
What happened to JFR's Tuesday announcement at SEMA about a manufacturer? Thought I read somewhere that he would make an announcement Tuesday.

I initially thought I heard Tuesday as well. I read yesterday that John and Robert are set to make appearances at SEMA today. Not sure if these appearances will be part of any announcements.

I would be surprised if JFR didn't use SEMA to announce their 2015 manufacturer given the Mopar/DSR Charger unveiling yesterday.

they may have put it off a day or two because of Chrysler unveiling the Charger on tuesday...

JFR just posted on their Facebook that there will NOT be an announcement at SEMA. Pretty odd if you ask me? John was hyping Tuesday at SEMA all weekend in Vegas. Maybe Ford decided to step back up and throw a monkey wrench into the plans?

JFR just posted on their Facebook that there will NOT be an announcement at SEMA. Pretty odd if you ask me? John was hyping Tuesday at SEMA all weekend in Vegas. Maybe Ford decided to step back up and throw a monkey wrench into the plans?

Having Ford see the value in JFR would make my day!

I

I think he mentioned on the Vegas telecast that he wants to wait until after Pomona out of respect for his current manufacturers....

Hey, John, that thing got a Hemi?!?!?!
got-a-hemi_zpse9c5b0e4.jpg

SWEET!!!

.02 guess he'll unveil a camaro......also .02 guess ford will concentrate on their late model sportsman classes
as they've previously stated......just don't see 'mr. american made' running a toyota although crazier things have happened.

just don't see 'mr. american made' running a toyota although crazier things have happened.

He very well could and push the fact that so many Toyotas are made here.

I kind of have a feeling there might be a last minute reversal of course for Ford and that it will be done with large fanfare, thus the no announcement at SEMA.

Why hide it if it is Ford. That's just longer that people can be upset that Ford is leaving. It would make sense for Ford come out as soon as they were to change their tune do not to get bad pub for leaving. Just my. 02

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back