DSR announcement on Tuesday (1 Viewer)

Oakley has a relationship with JFR, so I agree....GS at JFR in "08....
I have stayed away from this, but sense you said it Jay... That is my thought and bet as well... Let's just say, I would not bet against it... :D JFR & Oakley are TIGHT... So having Gary bringing the big O with him, makes me think that is what's going to happen... I hope Zippy and Medlen team up and give Gary another ring... I can wait til tuesday... :) O.K. maybe I can't... :D Force and Scelzi are tight as well... But is Scelzi really the Next Generation?? Shoot, now I don't know what to think!! :mad: Thanks JR...

Scelzi said he is NOT retiring...so my guess would be going to JFR, and boy would that be awesome! :cool:

Does Jim own the majority of that car, or is it Don's? If so, I agree that he will be in an Oakley Ford. Jim has a great relationship with the Force Girls, and it is a good fit. I don't care what he does or where he goes, he will have a fan in me! AND, grabbing at straws, but Force did mention Scelzi's name in the confernce call about winning championships.

I would feel so sorry for John's crew chiefs if Gary joined JFR, imagen all that enagy flowing between John and Gary!

It is no secret that they are good mates, Gary is at John's shop alot.

I bet you any money that Dean Skuza will take the wheel of Gary's ride next year. Isn't Dean testing for DSR?

Cheers

James

I would feel so sorry for John's crew chiefs if Gary joined JFR, imagen all that enagy flowing between John and Gary!

It is no secret that they are good mates, Gary is at John's shop alot.

I bet you any money that Dean Skuza will take the wheel of Gary's ride next year. Isn't Dean testing for DSR?

Cheers

James

I will have £50 with you then James.

Skuza test drove Mike Ashleys car which has nothing to do with DSR.

Dan

I'm not fussed, I can wait till Tuesday. And since I don't currently have anyone to root for, this is just another piece of news I don't get all soaked up in.

K since we are being silly having stabs in the dark, I will say it's going to be Dale Pulde in the DSR camp... Why? He's tested with the team before... Makes sense :rolleyes:

I have another Kenji Okazaki will bring Mooneyes back to the sport and Japan to the forefront of professional NHRA drag racing and will run a Solara body, and this makes sense because AJ is behind that whole Toyota deal :rolleyes:

I'll drop a bomb soon

I meant I'm tuning Doug-zilla's car... (as if)

Wildthing is buying DSR and is giving Dominic all the Gas Burners...

and he's selling off the T/F operation to Team K....

Here is the deal Karl is going to the Snap On team.

And I am going to buy a Hadman rail, and tune it with Troy Buff in the seat.

Ummm oh and Tony is going to run the F/C with a Solara body, and AJ will have a new project to play with

:D

Something is coming in what about PHIL BURKHART???

Hhaha, this game is not funny anymore

I'm guessing Toliver and Armstrong might be joining dsr since AJ and Jerry are good friends and I think they are partners in the toyota body deal. Just a guess.

I'm glad to hear Scelzi isn't retiring. But, I wouldn't want to see him at Force's. I mean, I know they're buds, but I like them better as friendly rivals then as teammates. It's no fun if Force hires his toughest competitors, I like the way he's been doing it, trying to groom the "next generation" to take over.

I think Gary should be on his own with Jim Jannard and Oakley......Scelzi owner/driver with the "O" nation onboard! Zippy and the bOyZ MUST stay with Gary!

Scelzi rocks the "O" and NO ONE does it better!

How many STEAKS can one owner eat at one time anyway?

jOkA!:cool:

alright I'll let the cat out of the bag. I'll be driving fro dsr next.....RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

why does that damn alarm clock always wake me up in the middle of the best dreams

I thought it was interesting when John Force was in the booth and asked if he would consider JR Todd to be the guy who would take over for the 4th teams seat and John replied he would be one of the drivers he would consider.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back