DSR announcement on Tuesday (2 Viewers)

Talked to Gary at G-ville after the races were over and he said that this is going to be his last yearand that Dominic was racing sprint cars and he wanted to be around as much as he could be for his son....

Talked to Gary at G-ville after the races were over and he said that this is going to be his last yearand that Dominic was racing sprint cars and he wanted to be around as much as he could be for his son....

Tony may have hit the nail on the head. Scelzi is not retiring from racing, but he may perhaps retire from drag racing. Scelzi has been working with Beast and Ford on his sprint car and getting it ready for Dominic down the road. Dominic is doing well in go-karts. Scelzi has some young kid driving the sprint car in CA at the moment. Just a wild guess.:rolleyes:

I could totally understand his decission your kids only grow up once!
I wonder why he said he wasn't retiring maybe he is going to take a break what ever he chooses to do he has nothing left to prove.

Welcome to the mater Tony. :D

My thoughts are is that Gary will be taking a leave of absence from Drag Racing to concentrate on his business and his son's racing career. He'll be back at an undertermined date

Has anyone thought of Bobby Tasca driving a 4th Fource funny car?

We all know that is the dealership and family that hooked Fource up with
Ford in the first place.

Ford in the first place.

i would almost be willing to put money on that happening!, he already has AAA money, and the tasca family are the ones who hooked john up with ford. that was my thought from the begining.

Ford in the first place.

bingo! thats what i said last week to a friend! tasca said in a national dragster interview a few months ago hed love to drive a nitro f/c but only for force. my moneys on that. and he has the only mustang body now in alky f/c

bingo! thats what i said last week to a friend! tasca said in a national dragster interview a few months ago hed love to drive a nitro f/c but only for force. my moneys on that. and he has the only mustang body now in alky f/c
There's a few other Mustang Alky FC's out there, but not many. Cy Chesterman, Lee Callaway, and Tony Bogolo come to mind, Terry Mullins used to have one... there's probably a few others.

I think Gary will be on Bubba around 3:30 eastern. I would expect to see a press release before then.

I'm with you where and when is this announcement (other than Gary on that radio show)...

T
From the looks of this page, I thought Force was making an announcement today... :D Joke folks... I gave up on the love sponge a long time ago, so I have no idea what time his show is on... SOMEONE here HAS to listen to him... Maybe with what Scelzi sezs... :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back