Jack Beckman (6 Viewers)

Just a question here that is not made very clear. Jack is earning points for Force, why isn't he also earning what will be a 1?th place finish for his own resume? If he wins does Force get his 158th or does Jack gets his 36th overall, or both?

If I am correct Force has been in 270 finals with beckman giving 1.
Beckman made his 74th overall finals with 70th in John's car

How is this being recorded?

sad deal is jack is already 1/2 done with his driving gig. i like jack a lot. he sure would be great on nhra/fox.
Not necessarily.....we still don't know what the future holds for John Force.

I noticed Laurie Force at the races yesterday, supporting Brittany....I bet that poor woman was peppered to death with questions.

will rephrase, 1/2 done with 2024 driving gig. anything is possible i guess. the future of JFR is in flux.
Just a guess here: Brit takes leave to start family, Jack takes Brit's place, Austin stays with family, Hight goes to John's team. You never know they could find $$$ for another FC team for Jack and open it up for Jordan Vandergrif. All depends on sponsors and health. It will be a busy off season. Let the rumors begin.

sad deal is jack is already 1/2 done with his driving gig. i like jack a lot. he sure would be great on nhra/fox.
I don't think Force wil drive again and his ride will probably go to Prock. If Hiight comes back, and I hope he does, he'll take over where he left off.
If Hight doesn't come back for whatever reason, Beckman stands a chance to resume driving full time.
I don't think anybody has mentioned this, but in these hard economics time, Force may be thinking about just fielding 2 cars, 1 dragster and 1 funny car. In that case, Brittany and Prock. Now we get into another situtation, what if Brittany wants to start a family?
Personally, I think Jack would be better in the broadcast booth as a replacment for somebody no on likes (hint, hint, wink, wink).

I believe they said points would be under Force's name but wins would be under Beckman.
Thanks. I guess the points thing doesnt bother me majorly because the subbed driver and the original driver will never both end a season in the top ten with the countdown. Just for record though, a sub should have a personal points finish too. Beckman will 100% finish 15th and 14th if it is very strong.
Just a guess here: Brit takes leave to start family, Jack takes Brit's place, Austin stays with family, Hight goes to John's team. You never know they could find $$$ for another FC team for Jack and open it up for Jordan Vandergrif. All depends on sponsors and health. It will be a busy off season. Let the rumors begin.

Jack has told me he always wanted to go back to the kings of the sport. The chance never came, but maybe. All depends on Hight, I am sure Britt wants one more title before she presses pause, and how about any comeback for Courtney or Ashley?

Lots of good comments here.

#1 John is not going to drive a nitro car again. Remember when he put his arm aroung Austin and said this kid is going to drive my car some day? Well that day has come, my money is on Austin winning the championship this year and he will be driving Force's car next year. A lot of us have wished to see John back at the track again riding around on his scooter supporting his teams and talking smack!

#2 No one knows about Brittany's personal life, I don't think she's going to call it quits just yet.

#3 I think Robert will be back in his car next year. If not I hope it's Beckman.

Lots of fun for "silly season" 2025!

Lots of good comments here.

#1 John is not going to drive a nitro car again. Remember when he put his arm aroung Austin and said this kid is going to drive my car some day? Well that day has come, my money is on Austin winning the championship this year and he will be driving Force's car next year. A lot of us have wished to see John back at the track again riding around on his scooter supporting his teams and talking smack!

#2 No one knows about Brittany's personal life, I don't think she's going to call it quits just yet.

#3 I think Robert will be back in his car next year. If not I hope it's Beckman.

Lots of fun for "silly season" 2025!
We dont know for sure john isnt going to drive again. I think britt is about done,she prob wants to start a family,she is close to 40. I hope austin stays with his family in the prock car,hight can go to johns car. Dont break up a perfect match

A couple random thoughts related to the above …

If the Force team went down to just two cars, they likely wouldn’t have the capital to support all the family and all the Procks.
Brittany’s car has struggled for multiple seasons now so not sure how long they can invest in those two crew chiefs. Way underperforming.
Will Autumn eventually replace Brittany?
I hope it all works out with a full stable next year.

A couple random thoughts related to the above …

If the Force team went down to just two cars, they likely wouldn’t have the capital to support all the family and all the Procks.
Brittany’s car has struggled for multiple seasons now so not sure how long they can invest in those two crew chiefs. Way underperforming.
Will Autumn eventually replace Brittany?
I hope it all works out with a full stable next year.
Wonder how long monster is staying on,seems like less and less each year? Grubby had a great tune up,why change a good thing

Thinking Brit might stick around for another year, maybe to cash in on a farewell tour?
Force has stated several times when Brit is done, so is the Top Fueler.
Last I heard Autumn wants to do P/S.
Kind of seeing a Prock/Hight team next year, unless Hight retires and they put Fast back in. Of course money would change everything

........ Grubby had a great tune up,why change a good thing
this is just a semi-non-educated guess. i think it's harder to run in the 6's now than just a couple years ago. it's never talked about, but it sure seems
like track prep may not be the same as in previous years? IMO playing with the tuneup is an effort to get the first half as perfect and as quick as possible.

this is just a semi-non-educated guess. i think it's harder to run in the 6's now than just a couple years ago. it's never talked about, but it sure seems
like track prep may not be the same as in previous years? IMO playing with the tuneup is an effort to get the first half as perfect and as quick as possible.
I have been thinking the same thing with regards to the track prep. Especially since Tasca's 340+ in Bradenton.................

Thinking Brit might stick around for another year, maybe to cash in on a farewell tour?
Force has stated several times when Brit is done, so is the Top Fueler.
Last I heard Autumn wants to do P/S.
Kind of seeing a Prock/Hight team next year, unless Hight retires and they put Fast back in. Of course money would change everything
Consider that TF is cheaper to run than FC they may find the money for that easier

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back