Jack Beckman (1 Viewer)

it looks just like a 4.90 @ 290 mph 1320' used to look. i appreciate what happens in 1000' today, but do not see
a significant increase, or difference in entertainment value.
It was just the angle of the video that impressed me, looking more like the last time I watched Force run from the finish line grandstands at the Texas Motorplex (3.82, 338)

I watched clays youtube and beckman said he had to be back at work monday,must still have his job,gotta be tiring lol

Could be that he's got enough vacation time saved up to finish out the year. :)

Or can take off using "Sick" time with recurring "Nitro Fever" that can only be cured on certain weekends.
More like “Nitro Withdrawal.”
I know if my wife and I don’t make at least one race a year, I begin having nitro withdrawal.
It looks like we won’t make a race this year.
We’re going on a big trip in early September. The money we’re spending for the trip would probably let us go to several races this year. But, my wife is having none of that thinking.

More like “Nitro Withdrawal.”
I know if my wife and I don’t make at least one race a year, I begin having nitro withdrawal.
It looks like we won’t make a race this year.
We’re going on a big trip in early September. The money we’re spending for the trip would probably let us go to several races this year. But, my wife is having none of that thinking.
It's a trade off. Take her somewhere special that she wants to go and she will go with you were you want to go. Only 8 races left though.

It's a trade off. Take her somewhere special that she wants to go and she will go with you were you want to go. Only 8 races left though.
lol.
I’ve got to admit that part of the trip is a big time bucket list item for me.
As long as I take my wife to a yarn shop where we’re going (she takes her knitting rather seriously) and turn her loose with the credit card, all is well.

Careful she doesn't go too wild with those fat quarters. That could get expensive. I know, it happen to me one Mother's Day. LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back