Is it just me????? (1 Viewer)

Hmmmmmm........i have to scroll from side to side to read anything. It used to fit just fine in my monitor, but now it doesn't! WAH!!!

Sorry the new front page isn't going to change back. There might be new features added though. :)

Thanks,
Shannon

It's all good, Shannon. I think maybe what most of us were referring to, wasn't the home page. When I logged on yesterday the first time, what came up wasn't the home page and there was no where to get into the site. No 'staging lanes' etc to click on. Then, in the upper left corner, I saw 'nitromater.com' above the picture, and under that was a drop down link. Can't remember what that link said. Once I clicked on the vBherald, it brought me to the home page, and then, except for the new stuff, everyting else was familiar. Just clicked on staging lanes and all was well again with the world. ;)

It just took a few minutes to get to the home page.

Last edited:
It's all good, Shannon. I think maybe what most of us were referring to, wasn't the home page. When I logged on yesterday the first time, what came up wasn't the home page and there was no where to get into the site. No 'staging lanes' etc to click on. Then, in the upper left corner, I saw 'nitromater.com' above the picture, and under that was a drop down link. Can't remember what that link said. Once I clicked on the vBherald, it brought me to the home page, and then, except for the new stuff, everyting else was familiar. Just clicked on staging lanes and all was well again with the world. ;)

It just took a few minutes to get to the home page.

OK, now that's weird. After I sent my reply, I saw vBhearld link where I had typed just www dot nitromater dot com. When I went in to edit my post, instead of www dot nitromater dot com that I had originally typed, I now saw www dot nitromater dot com] vBherald

Anyway, just sharing what I see on this end wit ya.

I actually like the new front page, and some of the new features. Just wish we didn't have to go to fixed width to get there... Love being able to spread it out all over the screens.

Shannon,
You should have realized by now that the Maters do not like change, Do you not read the threads when NHRA changes anything? Hopefully for your sake they will just accept the changes and move on!;)

I think it's time for some 'Maters to crawl out of the dark ages and finally ditch their 15 inch 800 x 600 pixel monitors. :D

Shannon,
You should have realized by now that the Maters do not like change, Do you not read the threads when NHRA changes anything? Hopefully for your sake they will just accept the changes and move on!;)

Well, then they will love the next change. lmao

I like the new front page..but I would prefer the News items were sorted to show the latest first..instead of March 3, 2007..that's wierd.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back