Neff: debut at Indy?? (1 Viewer)

mike neff oozes cool.:cool:
couldn't be happier for him.

and just one more fleeting thought.......
the car should be painted (with permission) like the black pisano olds cutlass from late 80's. sorry, i just think when mike drives next year, he will remind a lot of us of racers of yesteryear.

Last edited:
Why do you have to Guess at this.. Remember History repeats it self..........................................

Aka Whit.... says done next year.. ok Mr got sucker punched by loser Crapps.. You can go Home and watch TV for the rest of the year...

If you think for ONE Second the THE Don, is going to let go of HIS Championship winning crew Chief. Your all nuts and need a shrink. You do not EVER allow your self to get beat by Yourself.. lol Duh ya like hey man why don't you ZIPP on over to the Compeitition, over there before the end of the year. Just take all our info and you go give it to them and beat us.. I DARE YOU.. LMAO

oh second Option no young man.. I am sure you mean well to get a pay raise with a 401k and throw in medical and Dentist bills.. But since you are a bad boy and make this all public, so it hurts me getting more $$$ from Mopar and who ever else will put money into the Team.. I think it would a good time for Vacation.. Ask Whit what his Vacation was like. Enjoy life your check is in the mail Unless you break our deal. and show up at any NHRA event, and have any such antic with another team..

Have a wonderful day.

Uh........yes?

Why do you have to Guess at this.. Remember History repeats it self..........................................

Aka Whit.... says done next year.. ok Mr got sucker punched by loser Crapps.. You can go Home and watch TV for the rest of the year...

If you think for ONE Second the THE Don, is going to let go of HIS Championship winning crew Chief. Your all nuts and need a shrink. You do not EVER allow your self to get beat by Yourself.. lol Duh ya like hey man why don't you ZIPP on over to the Compeitition, over there before the end of the year. Just take all our info and you go give it to them and beat us.. I DARE YOU.. LMAO

oh second Option no young man.. I am sure you mean well to get a pay raise with a 401k and throw in medical and Dentist bills.. But since you are a bad boy and make this all public, so it hurts me getting more $$$ from Mopar and who ever else will put money into the Team.. I think it would a good time for Vacation.. Ask Whit what his Vacation was like. Enjoy life your check is in the mail Unless you break our deal. and show up at any NHRA event, and have any such antic with another team..

Have a wonderful day.

View attachment 108

The only explanation I can think of!! :)

Last edited:

Have a wonderful day.

Just another example of why my signature is so true ;)

So Bob, what is it that you are trying to tell us? That Don is going to tell Zippy to just go home and draw your pay check and watch TV, but you can not have any interaction with any of the competition and OH, by the way, don't go to any NHRA national events, 'cause if you do, you no longer will get that paycheck for the rest of 2007. Crap, I am outta breath. I feel like June Cleaver in the Airport movie acting as a translater between the black and white guy. :D

Last edited:
If you think for ONE Second the THE Don, is going to let go of HIS Championship winning crew Chief. Your all nuts and need a shrink.

Wow, thats funny...I actually do need a shrink. You're absolutely right Bob, I was out of my mind thinking I saw Zipp in the shop today. I even imagined that he was.....ahh, nevermind. :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful day.

Exactly, two jeeps and a tank.

wtf?

Yeah well ok............... Better living through chemistry.

You know at some time and some place the original post made sense to somebody................. Honest!!!! :rolleyes:

jim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back